Image may contain: Person, People, Human

A naturist cleaning company are looking for naked cleaners in Leeds

Is this the answer to paying off your overdraft?

A naturist cleaning company is looking for people in Leeds to clean houses for £45 an hour – completely starkers.

The company state on their website that the main role of the job is to provide “general cleaning in nudist private houses wearing no clothes.”

Naturist Cleaners offer services across the country and have advertised in Leeds for part-time members to join their team.

Don’t worry, you don’t have to be a Victoria’s Secret model to apply. The company just want “flexible, responsible cleaners” of any age (over 18) or size.

Image may contain: Shorts, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Brick, Person, People, Human

The rate for a nude cleaning service is £45 per hour, but the company also provides fully-clothed cleaners for £25 per hour. All cleaners should expect their clients to be completely nude while they clean.

Naturist Cleaners stress that there is nothing sexual about their service, and clients are strictly forbidden to touch or film the cleaners.

However, they do accept that clients may get a little…umm…excited.

The company advises clients: “Our cleaners are very professional. They won’t get upset and will understand your reaction to a nude female’s body.

“However, you should respect them and their personal space. We do not represent or provide sexual services and our nude and full-clothes cleaning services should not be treated as a sexual experience."

Don’t worry, boys, you can get in on the action too. Although female cleaners are in higher demand, men can also apply.

You can apply here.