Here is what British band you are, based on your University of Glasgow degree

Would you be drumming with Ringo Starr or yearning for Olivia with Harry Styles? Find out here!

Have you ever wondered which iconic British band you are based on your university course? Are you wholesome, fun and romantic like One Direction, or wild and incomprehensible like later-era Beatles?

Whether you’re studying English lit or primary school teaching, look no further.

So, here is what British band you are based on your University of Glasgow degree.

Maths – Beatles

Much like the course, the Beatles started off fun and innocent, easily followed. But as the years (and weeks for you) passed on, the music became far more experimental and with increasingly incomprehensible tunes.

Similar to a maths degree, the longer you study, the less obvious the answers become and before long, it just makes no sense.

Law – Oasis

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Oasis (@oasis)

Tricky to understand what goes on behind the scenes and many breakdowns, but those who study law are most like Oasis as we know you’re frequently ready to just pack it all in.

Will we ever see a law student finish their 1,000 word reading due for the following day? Who knows.

But a very popular degree and with the brothers reuniting it might be different this time. Like that next module.

Scottish literature –  One Direction

Romantic poems, romantic fun songs, Scottish lit students are most like One Direction. With five different boys, and at least five poems to read every two weeks it’s a lot to keep up with.

The nostalgia of reading poems in high school English just might remind of of the nostalgia of listening to 1D on an old iPod in 2012.

Medicine – Queen

An oldie but a goldie.

It’s clear that those who study medicine are most like the iconic band Queen.

Why?

Well because with the endless workload and the terrifying thoughts of future placement, we could say you’re under pressure.

Primary school teaching – Blur

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Blur (@blurofficial)

Overshadowed by Oasis (and high school teaching) those doing a degree in Primary School teaching are most alike Blur. And just like the Blur/Oasis divide, those on the Primary School teaching side are VERY vehement on their reasons for picking primary and not secondary.

English literature – Florence + The Machine

If you study English lit, you’re most like Florence + The Machine – a great choice with a lot of baggage.

You’re a party animal on some days, and on others, it’s just melancholy over the third classic novel you have to read by Thursday. The best people for making a playlist for the car though.

Related stories recommended by this author: