Not another Tignes movie: Durham students piste out of their minds

Sun, snow, stunts and surprises: check out the contenders for the Tab Tignes Video Awards 2014 and VOTE for your favourite now!

Ben Bedford

Our first entry, and as featured in our competition launch last month: Mary’s finalist Ben captures the Palatinalps magic on his GoPro, both on and off piste:

Carl-Simon Grimwade

Another classic GoPro masterpiece, CS Productions brings us action, slow-motion and stunts like you’ve never seen before…

Ben Iremonger

Off piste, fancy dress, stunts and apres – Ben’s movie takes you on a Palatinalps adventure:

Matt Hogan

Featuring exclusive footage, like an onstage GoPro shot with Sub Focus (before being hauled off by bouncers!), 32TheAvenueProductions brings a fun-loving, all-round Palatinalps experience, from pool party madness to messing around on the slopes…

Liam Baron

Some high-vis action for you here: the Collingwood crew bring you sights, stunts and pints:

Andy Ankrah

A late entry, Andy made his movie as part of a video project as a present for his friend’s 21st birthday – the video takes us on a journey  from the Eurostar to the slopes, with footage of the pool party, Sub Focus, La Folie Douce, and of course some cracking stunts:

Ben Page

And finally, something a little less glamorous… (we couldn’t resist!) Three bored Geography students take to the slopes of Durham on a wet Sunday afternoon:

So it seems to be the battle of the Bens… But which video wins? Who will be awarded a tricolour of wine and social media fame?

VOTE for your favourite now!