Love Island Finale Party to hit Bristol on Monday

It’s guaranteed to be 100% your type on paper

A huge party celebrating the end of Love Island is set to take place in Bristol this coming Monday.

After seven weeks of romance, tears and drama- and that’s just from Kem and Chris- it’s time to say goodbye to this series in style.

Walkabout Bristol are the hosts of this luxurious evening, where viewers can celebrate or commiserate the Love Island champions. With a 2-4-1 offer on mojitos all night, you will be able to feel as if you were in Majorca for the live final.

In fact, it seems as if everyone is looking forward to Monday’s episode, with Jeremy Corbyn claiming that he is backing Montana. However, the favourites to win the £50,000 prize are currently Camilla Thurlow and Jamie Jewitt, with Gabby Allen and Marcel Somerville at a close second.

All the couples are strong contenders at this point, and with Amber and Kem being partnered from the start, it will be interesting to see if the long-term couples will be beaten by new romances.

Whilst we can’t promise you that the night will be filled with Blazin’ Squad’s music, it’s possible to book tables for this special event, so you better get grafting and book whilst you can.