Bristol’s version of Geordie Shore has arrived and it looks awful

A first look at the “explosive outtakes”

Following the news in February that a Bristol based version of Geordie Shore was set to launch, the first outtakes of the series “Only in Bristol” are here and they don’t look good.

The footage, given exclusively to the Bristol Post, shows three scenes in which the ten cast members engage in some ritual faux ‘drama’, swapping gossip about sex in bed and a torrent of swearing over mundane kitchen habits.

Some of the cast members with producer D-Jukes

During nearly a week of filming, the cast stayed at a £2.1 million “mansion” in Bristol, with one insider telling the Post that the show will resemble: “Geordie Shore mixed with Ex on the Beach and a little bit of Big Brother”.

According to the insider: “It’s been up and down. There have been some fun times, there has been some drama and some confrontation. Somebody is going to get eliminated so everybody has been on edge… There were tensions before the filming, so when they came into the house it was all-out warfare”

A still from one of the auditions

The ten strong cast are set to include an adult film star, boxer and personal trainer, who are all required to undergo a range of challenges in the house. Jackass star Steve-O has already been announced as one of the celebrities setting the tasks, with more set to be announced in the near future.

Celeb Spy TV is currently showing the full pilot to production companies, with executive producer D-Jukes hoping to bring it to UK television screens soon.