Stop what you’re doing: Westfield’s Future You festival is BACK and it’s better than ever

Invest in your future self with Westfield’s Future You festival

Westfield’s Future You festival is back and bigger than ever. Running from 19th to 22nd October at Westfield Stratford City, Future You is a four-day festival of fun where you can join free workshops, seminars and activity sessions to learn new skills and dive into a world of possibility.

In a world that is constantly evolving, the ability to acquire new skills has become more crucial than ever. Whether you’re an aspiring artist, a budding entrepreneur, or simply someone with an insatiable thirst for knowledge, Future You is your gateway to a multitude of classes and workshops carefully curated to meet the demands of the modern world – and did we mention it’s entirely free?

Future You festival is running from 19th to 22nd October at Westfield Stratford City – book your free tickets here.

From learning how to repair and upcycle clothing to taking your social media content to the next level to showing off your football skills, there are dozens of free sessions every day that you can join with activities runing between 12-8pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and between 12-6pm on Sunday.

And if that’s not enough, you can also come along and find out how you can enhance your mental, spiritual and financial wellbeing with meaningful, practical tips and advice from experts in their field. PLUS you can grab your free Future You tote bag with exclusive giveaways, available on a first come first served basis.

Whether you’re seeking to enhance your career prospects, unleash your artistic side, or simply explore something new, Future You has something for everyone. There are over 40 different classes up for grabs with more than one session running for each one to suit your availability within your busy schedule.

So what are you waiting for? Sign-up and get ready to meet your Future You today!