MAFS UK 2024 couples

I’m rooting for them! All the MAFS UK 2024 couples who have hinted they’re still together

Kieran and Kristina you have my heart

Sadly it’s inevitable that not all of the couples on MAFS UK 2024 will have stayed together, and we might even know how many are still with each other! Still, sometimes couples will accidentally slip up and seemingly let out a little hint here and there to suggest they’re still with their partner.

So, from late night facetime calls to writing songs for their partner, let’s have a look at all the MAFS UK 2024 couples who have hinted they’re still in a relationship together. Prepare for wholesomeness!

Kieran and Kristina

Via Channel 4

Right, I think we’re utterly obsessed with Kristina and Kieran at this point, and genuinely if they’re not one of the couples who are still together after MAFS UK 2024 I’ll actually cry.

They’re always so supportive of each other on their Instagram stories and Kieran even wrote a song all about Kristina, I mean what more evidence do we need other than that?! My money is definitely on them.

And if the word of those in TikTok comments is to be believed they may or may not have been supposedly seen walking around holding hands in London recently… but you didn’t hear that from me!

Lacey and Nathan

Via Channel 4

Following *that* whole fajita fiasco, Yahoo interviewed Nathan about how Lacey’s mum reacted to his joke about her food in the moment. And something in his wording seems to hint that he and Lacey are one of the MAFS UK 2024 couples who are still together.

He explained: “I did think the floor was going swallow me up. My attempts at banter didn’t go down well at all and I immediately thought my mother in law won’t want to come back round anytime soon! We can laugh about it now, but I was still peckish that night ha.

“After in-laws week I did think if we were going to make it into the home stays, it might be best if I took a packed lunch.”

The fact he said that they can all “laugh about it now” seems to suggest he’s still on good enough terms that they can talk about it, maybe in a romantic sense…

Alex and Holly

Via Instagram

Over the weekend Alex posted something to his Instagram story that seems to be huge evidence that proves he and Holly are still together after MAFS UK 2024.

Alex posted a screenshot of Holly Facetiming him at 12:27 am, with the caption: “Wifey called me last night to come to the club, but I had boxing in the morning.” In Holly’s story, she then had loads of pictures and videos of her at none other than the club, which exactly lines up with where Alex said she was.

And surprise surprise, guess who posted about being at boxing in the morning? Yep, Alex did!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook