p diddy wendy williams

An awkward resurfaced interview from 2017 with P Diddy and Wendy Williams is going viral

P Diddy described Wendy’s son as ‘a great young man’

Amid the P Diddy allegations (all of which he has denied), a resurfaced interview from 2017 of Diddy and Wendy Williams has gone viral.

In the interview, P Diddy talked about meeting Wendy’s son, Hunter, who was just 16 at the time: “I met [him] backstage, he’s a great young man.”

Wendy replied with “You did? Oh, thank you,” seemingly surprised that the two met. She then apparently lost her train of thought and sat speechless for a second to gather her thoughts.

People online have speculated as to what she really thought about the situation.

One speculated: “She was definitely thrown off by that comment. She definitely knew something, and didn’t want that something around her kid.”

That’s not even the only part of the interview that people have been talking about. She also said at the beginning of the clip: “You represent a lot,” which users on X are saying could have an ulterior meaning.

This is also the same interview where he described all of the things he loved about his ex girlfriend, Cassie, such as “the way she moves… when I look at her the way she smiles, how she looks at me when I wake up.” P Diddy is currently being held in a New York detention centre awaiting his trial after his arrest on the 16th of September this year.

He has been denied bail on the grounds that “by clear and convincing evidence that there is no condition or set of conditions” that he will not try to communicate with the witnesses, therefore he will be detained until he steps into the courtroom.

The Tab has contacted Wendy Williams’s team for comment.