eminem p diddy references lyrics

What was Eminem trying to tell us? All of the insane P Diddy references we somehow missed

I genuinely never noticed any of these until now

P Diddy is at the centre of some pretty scathing reports at the moment, all of which he has denied. He’s remaining behind bars until his trial as his bail was denied by a judge. However, after the news of his arrest broke, people have been digging deep into the internet to find any kind of clues or references to that they think are aimed at P Diddy in hopes of hearing what those who actually know him think – including a wild lyric from Eminem.

There are some insane times when celebrities seem to spell out what they really think of the rapper, and people can’t get enough of deep-diving into the references. So, here’s a list of the moments we have found so far.

Eminem’s insane lyrics

Eminem released a song in July this year on his album The Death of Slim Shady titled Fuel, that many didn’t read a lot into, however, people have started going crazy for some of the brutal references that they think are aimed at P Diddy.

Fuel has gone viral for the lyrics that read: “I’m like a R-A-P-E-R. Got so many S-As (huh) / Wait, he didn’t just spell the world ‘rapper’ and leave out a P, did he?”

TikTok users were quick to pick up on not only the deliberate spelling of “rapper,” but also how “P, did he?” sounded just like P Diddy.

One user theorised: “Eminem has been telling us for YEARS!!!”

This isn’t the first time Eminem has put references to P Diddy in his lyrics either. The two have had well-known beef for years, he called out the rapper in his 2018 song, Killshot: “But, Kells, the day you put out a hit’s the day Diddy admits / That he put the hit out that got Pac killed, ah.”

Supernatural

This is such a random reference, but the TV show Supernatural also made a P Diddy reference back in 2010 regarding his freak off parties and annual White Party that were infamously secretive.

The scene from Supernatural shows Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) talking until Sam says: “So what kind of thing likes virgins and gold?” and answers himself with “P Diddy.”

The clip is doing the rounds online for making a prediction 14 years before P Diddy’s arrest.

50 Cent is literally directing the documentary about the accusations

50 Cent previously spoke with The Hollywood Reporter about P Diddy’s parties, and described the “uncomfortable energy” he felt: “I’ve been very vocal about not going to Puffy parties and doing sh*t like that. I’ve been staying out of that sh*t for years. It’s just an uncomfortable energy connected to it.”

Netflix has now announced it’ll be producing a docuseries from 50 Cent about the charges P Diddy is facing. 50 Cent and director Alexandria Stapleton told Variety: “This is a story with significant human impact. It is a complex narrative spanning decades, not just the headlines or clips seen so far.”

P Diddy predicted his own arrest in 1999

P Diddy actually seemed to predict his own arrest in an ancient interview from 1999 with ET, where he spoke about the chaotic nature of his parties: “You’re gonna hear about my parties – they’re going to be shutting them down, they’re going to probably be arresting me, doing all types of crazy things just because we want to have a good time.”

Everything celebrities have said about what happened at P Diddy’s shocking parties

• P Diddy mistook Selena Gomez for a ‘valet lady’ in bizarre resurfaced interview

• P Diddy has been accused of hosting ‘freak off’ parties, but what exactly are they?