The wages of the Love Island 2024 cast before the show prove some really don’t need £50k prize

We may as well give it to Joey Essex

At the end of Love Island 2024 one couple will go home with the £50k prize fund – but some of them are already earning pretty impressive wages, even before the potential prize and influencer lifestyle.

The Islanders this year have a whole range of jobs outside the villa – from mental health nurses to recruiters, and sweet sales to social media.

Here is a rundown of the average salaries for the jobs the Islanders have in their area, and therefore the wages the Love Island 2024 cast are expected to be earning.

Sean Stone – £20k

Love Island 2024 cast wages before the villa

via ITV

Sean sells sweets, we all know this by now. His entrepreneurial venture, an online sweets business called Sweet Delivery, could be earning him about £20k annually, but I guess that depends on how successful his brand really is!

Lolly Hart – £24k

via ITV

Lolly works as long haul cabin crew, and is from Leicestershire. According to Checkasalary, the average wage for someone in that role in her area is around £24k.

Reuben Collins – £26k

via ITV

Ahead of the villa, Reuben was working as an account assistant in Surrey. This role carries an average yearly salary of £26k.

Konnor Ewudzi – £27k

via ITV

According to Checkasalary, the average wage for a barber in Cornwall, where Konnor is based, is around £27k. However, maybe he should stick around in his role, because the site also estimates he could be earning much more when he hits his 40s.

Ciaran Davies – £28k

via ITV

As well as being a big rugby boy, Ciaran also works as a surveyor. In the area of Wales where he is from, this role has an average salary of £28k.

Nicole Samuel – £29k

via ITV

Before the show, Nicole was working as an account manager. Where she’s from in Aberdare, this role carries an average salary of £29k.

Jessy Potts – £30k

via ITV

Brand partnerships associate Jessy would have been earning around the region of £30k in her role before the villa, in her hometown of Leicester.

Matilda Draper – £30k

via ITV

Just one look at Matilda’s LinkedIn and you can tell she’s a corporate girlie. She’s a recruitment consultant, a role in which she can expect an average wage of £30k.

Jessica Spencer – £32k

via ITV

Before she entered Casa Amor, Jessica was working as a fashion stylist in London. This role in the capital carries an average yearly salary of around £32k.

Mimii Ngulube – £37k

via ITV

Mimii deserves all the money in all the world, because not only is she a great gal inside the villa, but outside she works as a mental health nurse. In her hometown of Portsmouth, she can expect a yearly salary of £37k for this.

Ayo Odukoya – £40k 

via ITV

Ayo is a 25-year-old model and footballer from Canning Town. His dual careers could be earning him around £40k, according to idealo.co.uk. Not bad, not bad!

Josh Sunday Oyinsan £40k 

via ITV

What is it with Love Island and boys who are models and semi-pro footballers? Josh has exactly the same two sources of income as Ayo, so the boys are probably paid around the same amount.

Grace Jackson – £46k 

via ITV

Ahead of the villa, Grace was working as a business owner. She has two companies, the main being a social media agency. According to idealo.co.uk, she can expect a salary of around £46k from this role.

Joey Essex – An actual millionaire

via ITV

We don’t even need to know how much Joey is earning a year, he has a net worth of £8million. Where from? Well, being Joey Essex.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.