The net worths of the cast of Buying London on Netflix

Ranked: The Buying London agents by their mega huge net worths

Sending my job application in NOW

Netflix has another gorgeous real estate and property show in the form of Buying London – and one of the questions we always have is if the net worths of the cast members match the houses they’re selling.

In short: In Buying London, yes they do. The real estate agents at DDRE Global pride themselves on being well dressed and high glamour as they sell homes across the UK capital, and they have the cash to back it up.

According to The Cinemaholic, the net worths of the Buying London cast members are well in the millions, here’s what the publication has said they all are.

Reme Nicole Urubusi – £2million

via Netflix

Reme is the youngest of all the agents on Buying London, aged just 21, but is still doing extremely well in her career. Reme is a rising star on the look-out for the big money opportunities which will help her make her mark at DDRE. She has also worked in PR and social media.

Juliana Ardenius – £2million

via Netflix

Juliana has spoken out about how she was homeless before Buying London, but has now made herself a millionaire. The interior designer and former model explained how she lost everything when a failed investment cleaned her out, but rebuilt her fortune and became a millionaire. Juliana said at her worst, she was homeless with just £160 to her name.

Rasa Bagdonaviciute – £3million

via Netflix

Rasa is a well-connected hustler with a black book bursting with the phone numbers of millionaires and billionaires. Let’s just say, she’s doing well for herself. She’s held a number of jobs in her career, including Property Consultant at Taktical Realty Group in Dubai from 2013 to 2015, before working at Genting Casinos in London.

Rosi Mai Walden – £4million

via Netflix

Rosi Mai has had a pretty colourful career, making her a millionaire. She’s worked in digital marketing, real estate and interior design, and was on Made in Chelsea before getting her second TV gig through Buying London. Through her TV work she’s also been able to do some influencing work, which has added to her bank balance.

Lauren Christy – £11million

via Netflix

Lauren is the top agent at DDRE, and has a huge net worth to match. She’s from South Africa, and worked as an agent at Lance Real Estate Agency in Cape Town in 2020, before relocating to London for better opportunities. She now regularly sells homes that are worth between £10million and £30million, meaning the commission she bags is huge.

Oli Hamilton – £15million

via Netflix

Oli is a posho with enviable connections right across London’s high society. After he graduated from Oxford Brookes University, he went into real estate and launched his own firm for private clients worldwide. He closed this venture and then headed to DDRE in 2022.

Daniel Daggers – £170million

via Netflix

Daniel is the founder and boss of DDRE Global, so it’s no surprise his is the highest of all the net worths estimated for the Buying London agents. The tycoon has sold over £5billion worth of property in London, and has a reported worth of over £100million.

Buying London is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.