Omg, Katie Price and MAFS UK star JJ are planning a ‘massive wedding’ together

Despite the fact they’ve only been dating for a few months

Despite only dating for a few months it seems Katie Price and MAFS UK star JJ are getting serious, with the two apparently in talks to plan a “massive wedding” together.

Insiders have claimed that Katie Price and JJ are planning what would be her fourth wedding, with a source telling Closer: “Katie believes that JJ could be ‘The One’. He’s told her that he loves her and she’s told him that she loves him. Given the chance, she would marry him tomorrow. JJ brought it up with Katie and has told her he wants a massive wedding.

“Katie agreed, and wants to walk down the aisle abroad again. They would then have a massive party which, in true Pricey style, she’s planning on singing at.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by JJ Slater (@johnjoeslater)

When Katie Price herself was recently asked about getting married again to MAFS UK star JJ, she immediately replied: “Yeah.” She explained how eager she is to marry him despite how recently they’ve started dating, explaining: “To people on the outside, it does look like I’ve jumped into a relationship quickly. But what people don’t realise is that we’ve been in contact for three months. I’ve done it properly and it’s different to any other relationship I’ve done. And it didn’t even start off like that. It literally grew from friendship to fancying each other to now this.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Katie Price (@katieprice)

And whilst JJ and Katie Price have only been dating for a couple of weeks, it’s been reported they’re already talking about having kids together. A source has revealed that Katie Price thinks it’s “now or never” to have more kids and that she sees JJ as being “young and virile,” but it seems JJ might not be on the same page as her quite yet.

Speaking to The Daily Star the source said: “Katie really loves being a mum, and she loves the attention she gets when she’s pregnant. She’s seeing JJ now and he’s young and virile, so she thinks this might be the last chance she has of fulfilling her baby dream. She knows it’s now or never.”

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates on new experts Katie Price and JJ– like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook