The Gentlemen: Visit Guy Ritchie's London pub

If you loved The Gentlemen, you need to visit this Guy Ritchie pub in London ASAP

The Beckhams love it in here

Guy Ritchie’s new Netflix series, The Gentlemen, has viewers hooked, and if you’re a fan, there’s a London pub you need to check out ASAP. The pub, called The Lore of the Land, located in Fitzrovia, is a favourite haunt not only for Guy Ritchie but also for the Beckham family.

Yup, if you want to feel like you’re part of Guy Ritchie’s universe, this is definitely the pub to do it. So, here’s everything you need to know about the boozer where the infamous director hangs out and picks all of the pints behind the bar:

This classic British pub on Conway Street offers a variety of spirits, cocktails, and wines handpicked by Guy himself. Plus, you can enjoy pints of Guy’s very own “Gritchie Brewing Company” ales, beers, and ciders, which even made a cameo in his 2019 film, The Gentlemen.

The pub boasts three floors and serves up delicious meals, including a mouthwatering Sunday roast. And here’s a fun fact: The pub is conveniently located near a townhouse owned by Guy and his wife, Jacqui. Rumour has it that Guy often stops by with his son Rocco, whom he shares with his ex-wife Madonna.

Now, before you head over to soak up the atmosphere at The Lore of the Land, why not revisit the luxurious stately homes featured in The Gentlemen? Remember Badminton House? Yep, Badminton House occasionally opens its doors to curious visitors. Then why not grab a pint, binge-watch the series again, and then swing by these posh filming spots? Who knows, you might even bump into the Beckhams while you’re at it!

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Featured image credit via Netflix