The Gentleman filming locations

Inside the luxurious stately homes where Netflix’s The Gentleman was filmed

Wowing at Eddie’s estate

Guy Ritchie’s new series The Gentleman has had us all hooked since it landed on Netflix. The spin-off to his 2020 film, starring everyone from Theo James to Kaya Scodelario and Ray Winstone, is basically where English charm and aristocracy meets intense underworld excitement. And the plot is absolute chaos.

But, aside from the weed-growing, gun-wielding mayhem, you might have noticed something else flashy about The Gentleman series: its filming locations. So, in case you’re wondering exactly where Eddie’s family estate is where all the trouble began, here’s everything you need to know about the stately homes where the series was made:

So, where was The Gentlemen actually filmed?

Badminton House, Gloucestershire

The Gentleman filming locations

Credit: Netflix

Picture this: Gloucestershire’s Badminton House, the real deal of aristocratic living, doubles as Halstead Manor in the series. It’s like stepping into a time machine where fancy meets shady. With its cozy vibe and posh décor, Badminton House sets the stage for some seriously spicy drama.

Loseley Park, Guildford

The Gentleman filming locations

Credit: Surrey Hills National Landscape

Jump back to Tudor times at Loseley Park in Guildford. It’s like wandering through a history book but with a twist. Loseley’s got that old-school charm that adds a splash of vintage flair to the series.

Wrotham Park, Hertfordshire

The Gentleman filming locations

Credit: Wrotham Park

Ever dreamt of living like a big-shot tycoon? Well, Wrotham Park in Hertfordshire is where the magic happens for Stanley Johnston. This place screams “fancy pants” with its grandeur and lush surroundings. It’s the perfect spot for scheming and dreaming big.

The Reform Club, Pall Mall

The Gentleman filming locations

Credit: Reform Club

Pall Mall’s Reform Club is where it’s at for the posh crowd. But in The Gentlemen, it’s transformed into Pinky’s Club—a hotspot for secret meetings and shady deals. Imagine rubbing shoulders with the rich and mysterious while sipping on fancy drinks. Talk about a VIP experience.

Stoke Court, Buckinghamshire

Oh, and let’s not forget about Stoke Court. Nestled in Buckinghamshire, it serves as yet another backdrop for the film’s gripping scenes. With its elegant facade and picturesque surroundings, it’s no wonder why it made the cut.

Printworks, London

The Gentleman filming locations

Credit: Netflix

Last but not least, let’s get ready for some action at Printworks in London. A big vibe shift from all the stately homes, think illegal boxing matches and gritty showdowns—it’s the real deal. In real life, though, it’s a club venue with all day raving.

So, can you visit the filming locations from The Gentleman in real life?

The Gentleman filming locations

Credit: Netflix

Now, I know you’re itching to check out these cool spots in person. While Badminton House occasionally opens its doors to curious visitors, most of the fanciest filming locations from The Gentleman are off-limits to us regular folks. But hey, that’s what movie magic is for, right? Let’s keep living vicariously through the screen.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Featured image credit via Netflix