Olivia Neill burglary house

Omg, Olivia Neill’s £2million London home was burgled and they tried to steal her Porsche

She walked in on the robber in her bedroom

We’ve all been insanely jealous of Olivia Neill since she moved into her £2million London house. Her life has levelled up since she bought this place: Constant fashion shows, photoshoots, boujee dinners, trips to St Barts and designer handbags coming out of her ears. But Olivia had a shock waiting for her when she returned home from pilates last week when a burglar was “rifling through” her belongings in her bedroom.

After posting about the incident on her TikTok and Instagram story last week, Olivia has now shared more details of exactly what went down on her Inner Monologue podcast:

“It literally scared the shit out of me,” she said. “My neighbour has CCTV and saw the guy go in at 6.40pm. I got home at 6.45pm. The guy was an idiot….He was literally in there for five minutes…My patio doors were wide open and my window was hanging off…My handbags were everywhere. So, I rang the police and hadn’t even started looking at what had been taken.”

But Olivia revealed that after she was over her initial shock and started going through her possessions she realised nothing at all had been taken, despite the stranger being in her room: “He threw my bags everywhere and I’ve got some nice bags,” she said. “Expensive stuff…he didn’t take a single one.”

It was only after “further inspection” Olivia realised the robber had taken her spare set of car keys. “This happened on a Monday and on the Friday my neighbour texted me and said ‘do you have anything in your car because a guys just come into your driveway’…I think that was the guy that burgled me…and I think the whole thing was for my car – because why would you leave all the expensive bags and only take my spare keys?”

@innermonologuepod

shout out to my neighbours for being there for me… what happened was honestly so scarryyyy! link in bio to watch new ep on @spotifyuk #innermonologue #house #burglar #storytime #olivianeill

♬ original sound – Inner Monologue

Of her emotions after the incident, Olivia revealed just how shaken she was by having a stranger break into her home: “It made me feel weird. There’s been a man in my bedroom,” she said. “Like, why did it have to be my bedroom. Kitchen, like whatever but…my bedroom, going through handbags…I think it’s actually a really personal thing…I felt a bit violated and kind of scared because I didn’t have any family in London…I just wanted my dad to come and sort everything out.”

Olivia revealed she’s had additional “expensive” security measures added to her home and has changed the locks on her car but doesn’t have much faith in the police investigation as she didn’t have the serial number for her keys, which had been taken. “I don’t want to get the guy reprimanded,” she added of the police report. “I’m not salty about it…I just care about my safety.”