Jack met up with his ex and spoke about her in scenes CUT from MAFS Australia dinner party

The major moment had cast members questioning him once again

It’s been revealed groom Jack met up with his ex and spoke about her during scenes that were cut from a MAFS Australia 2024 dinner party.

Since MAFS Australia 2024 kicked off, there’s been loads of chat about Jack and his ex, Courtney Jade. He apparently dumped her to be on the show, and she’s said some harsh words about him whilst the experiment has been airing. On the show he brushed the relationship off as “not serious” and bride Tori stuck by him.

Since then, he’s had a restraining order granted against Courtney, meaning she can’t talk about him in public anymore, and needs to stay away from him physically, too.

That apparently hasn’t stopped Jack himself talking about his ex Courtney, as apparently he met up with her whilst filming with Tori and there was a conversation at a dinner party about her which was cut from the final show!

So Dramatic! has reported Jack met up with Courtney during and after filming was taking place, despite branding her as “crazy” on the show. According to a MAFS Australia 2024 cast member, Jack “left the show for a couple of days to go to Melbourne” to visit his unwell grandmother, but “also flew Courtney down from the Gold Coast to go with him.”

Jack on MAFS Australia 2024

via Channel 9 / E4

As for the dinner party scene that was cut, the cast member has claimed Jack came clean about seeing Courtney. “It all came out on the show, and Jack actually admitted to it,” they said. “But nothing was adding up. He said it wasn’t a serious relationship, but then why would you take her to visit your dying grandma if it wasn’t serious?”

They added: “It made no sense. Like, where is your wife? Why would you take your ex-girlfriend, whom you supposedly hate, with you if you are really into Tori and are in a legit marriage? Jack’s excuse was that Courtney was a good friend and a friend of the family. But no one was buying it.”

Of course Timothy, who has made it his personal mission recently to call Jack out, was reportedly the “most vocal” in confronting Jack about what happened, but Jack tried to “glaze over it.”

The cast member said: “Timothy said, ‘Hold on. You met up with your ex two days ago? So you’ve left Tori and the show and went to Melbourne with your ex, and you expect us to think that’s OK?’” Jack then accused Timothy of “reaching”, and said he was “making a mountain out of a molehill”.

You might think that Tori was quite shocked about all this coming out, but the MAFS cast member has said she actually already knew all of this had happened! Tori told the group she was aware of the trip Jack took with Courtney, and asked Timothy to “stop making a big deal”.

Courtney Jade has had a lot to say about the Married at First Sight groom since the show began. She claimed instead of telling her he was going to Sydney to start shooting MAFS Australia 2024, Jack told her he was “moving to America for work opportunities.”

Courtney then claimed Jack cheated on Tori after MAFS Australia finished filming. “I have never dealt with such an awful person until I met him,” she said. “My mental health has suffered due to being completely blindsided and losing my best friend to a reality TV show.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.