Laura Arthur MAFS UK

Guys, MAFS UK stars Laura and Arthur have reunited and they look so adorable together

Very obsessed with this

Okay everybody stay calm, but MAFS UK stars and former husband and wife, Laura and Arthur have reunited at long last and they look so cute together. After months of not seeing the two of them together, they were spotted with each other at the launch of Celebrity Ex on the Beach last night.

Via Instagram @laurajayvaughan

The couple stayed throughout the whole season of MAFS UK 2023, but ultimately Laura decided to break up with Arthur during the final vows after feeling like she had “carried this relationship forward.”

Via Instagram @laurajayvaughan

As for their relationship now, in a previous exclusive chat with The Tab, Laura said:  “We are great. We talk daily. Whether it’s voice notes, phone calls, texts. We quite often will message each other whilst watching an episode [of MAFS].”

She said they’re great friends, and in the best place they could possibly be. “Now that we’re in a friendship, we support each other and it’s not a struggle,” she added. Laura said parts of their relationship on the show had felt like a struggle, especially when they were constantly seeing other couples thriving around them.

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates on Laura and Arthur – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook