Nas Eva Love Island

Omg, Eva has broken up with Nas after four years together leaving him ‘heartbroken’

She felt the relationship had ‘run its course’

I’m actually devastated because Eva has reportedly broken up with Nas after the two met in Casa Amor on Love Island four years ago. I genuinely thought they were going to get married.

There had been some hints Love Island stars Nas and Eva were no longer together after they deleted their pictures together from Instagram and she didn’t wish him a happy birthday. The two still follow each other on Instagram and neither have released an official statement yet.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Eva Zapico (@evazapico)

A source told The Sun: “Eva and Nas have decided to split – it’s a very sad situation for both of them but it was the right one. They separated in mid Feb, it was Eva’s decision to end it with Nas. He has been left devastated and heartbroken and has already moved out of their shared flat, and has now moved back in with his parents as he searches for somewhere to live.”

They added: “There was no cheating but Eva thought the relationship had ran it’s course and decided to end it. They seemed to be the fairytale couple and one of the best success stories of Love Island – but there was obviously problems with their relationship. Eva is understandably sad but said it’s the best thing for her.”

Nobody talk to me, I will be in an official mourning phase for at least one week.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip on Nas and Eva, and for all the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.