Georges Peggy MAFS UK

Peggy and Georges have deleted their joint MAFS UK Instagram account following breakup

Team Geggy, gone but never forgotten

Following their heartbreaking joint breakup announcements the joint MAFS UK Instagram account of Peggy and Georges called Team Geggy has sadly been deleted.

The account was to document their relationship together and had lots of cute pictures of the two of them on their MAFS UK wedding day, and a recent trip to Paris Georges took Peggy on for her birthday. You’ll be missed Team Geggy.

Peggy and Georges announced their breakup today with separate Instagram statements. Peggy posted her statement first writing: “I’m so sorry I’ve been quiet on socials everybody but there’s a reason for my silence. Me and Georges are no longer together and I’m absolutely heartbroken.

“It’s affected my mental health and it’s taken me weeks to come to terms with it but with it being Valentine’s Day, I can’t pretend I’m okay.

“Thanks to everyone who has supported us and our journey, nobody is more upset about it than me.”

Georges followed her announcement soon after with his own: “Wasn’t expecting a statement from Peggy regarding this situation. I’m heartbroken by our breakup and also trying to come to terms with life without Peggy.

“I appreciate a lot of you have questions but I won’t be talking about this situation as of yet. Also thank you for the messages of support.”

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates on Georges and Peggy– like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook