Breaking: Jake Cornish has already QUIT Love Island All Stars

He was ‘shocked’ to see Liberty in the villa with him

Jake Cornish has quit Love Island: All Stars already, despite the show only starting last night. Jake has been in the South Africa villa for just three days, but has already called time on his stint.

According to The Sun, Jake walked out the villa late last night after discovering the public had recoupled him with his ex, Liberty Poole.

A source said: “Jake was really shocked to see Liberty in the villa – they had no idea the other person would be there. It was clear from the start they wouldn’t get back together, then none of the girls wanted to step forward for him.

“Jake had a nice three days in the villa and had a very emotional chat to Maya Jama. Jake couldn’t stay in the villa so he quit the show – it’s not his time and it’s not the right time to find love.”

Jake has quit Love Island All Stars 2024

via ITV

After being coupled with Liberty by the public last night, Jake initially seemed to laugh it off, joking and saying “I knew it”. Liberty was clearly fuming, standing in front of her new couple.

From day one of Love Island 2021, Jake and Liberty had looked like they were going to be the golden couple of the series. They coupled up on the first day, and stayed together for the majority of the show. Just days before the final of Love Island 2019, Liberty and Jake ended their relationship.

Well, I guess that means a rekindled romance is off the cards!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.