They’re here! The official Love Island: All Stars cast has been revealed in full

Not them sending in Islanders who have broken up since the show

Love Island is officially back for the All Stars special, and the lineup of returning cast for the show has been revealed. It’s just one week before the Islanders hit the South Africa villa, and we’ve got a lot of drama in store.

The new cast has people from all 10 previous series, which means there’s a mixture of ages, and people who have now become mega famous from their first time in the villa. They’ve all said they’re older now, so know what they want, and are ready to find love once again.

Here is the full Love Island: All Stars cast list.

Hannah Elizabeth

Age: 33

via ITV

Hannah was on the show during season one. She won that series with Jon Clark, who proposed during their time in the villa. After returning to the UK, Hannah and Jon broke up, and Hannah now has a baby who she shares with an ex-boyfriend.

“I’m returning to the Love Island villa because I did it eight years ago and what an opportunity I never thought I’d get again,” Hannah said. “I’m not very good at finding love but I had a ball the first time, so I’m going to have a ball again.”

Chris Taylor

Age: 33

via ITV

Chris was on Love Island 2019, which he left in a relationship with Harley Brash. They only stayed together for a matter of weeks. Chris then dated Maura Higgins, but they also split.

When asked why he wants to come back, Chris said: “Last time I was only there for 15 days, so I want to do it and enjoy it all again. I am 33 now and getting on a bit – I am getting ear hair! It would be nice to have a girl to keep my ears trimmed for me! It would be good to find a girl who I can co-parent my dog with.”

Georgia Steel

Age: 25

via ITV

Oh, she’s loyal babes. Yes, 2018 legend Georgia Steel is back to give it another go! She might not have made it work with Josh Denzel, after he famously recoupled with Kaz during Casa Amor, but Georgia is 25 now and ready to find love once again.

“I’m 25, I have a house, a cat, a nice car – I have everything in life but a boyfriend, so why not give it as go,” Georgia said of her return.

Luis Morrison

Age: 29

via ITV

Footballer Luis was on the first series of Love Island. He coupled up with Cally and got all the way to the final, before finishing in fourth place. After the show, they had Love Island’s first baby Vienna in 2017, but then sadly split a year later. Luis now also has another baby with a different ex-girlfriend.

When asked what he’ll do differently this time, Luis said: “I’m a lot older and wiser, so I know what I am getting myself into. I don’t have a game plan at all – I am an open book so I will go with the flow and see what happens.”

Georgia Harrison

Age: 29

Love Island: All Stars cast in full

via ITV

Georgia first rose to fame as part of Love Island series three, where she entered as a bombshell and coupled up with Kem Cetinay. She then coupled with Sam Gowland, but ultimately didn’t find love.

On joining the show again, Georgia said: “This time around I’m going to be more confident, I was 21 the first time around, I’m now 29 and I feel like I know myself fully at this age. I’ve also got new boobs, which is great when you’re in a bikini so they’re ready to rock and roll! I think above all else I’m just going to have as much fun as possible.”

Mitch Taylor

Age: 27

via ITV

Not messy Mitch! Yes, 2023 agent of chaos Mitch is back to give it a go once again. I’m shaking. He left last year’s series with Ella B, but they didn’t last very long.

He obviously wants to cause mess again, as ahead of joining the Love Island: All Stars cast, Mitch said he’s here to “play the game”. He said: “I think I went in with my heart on my sleeve the first time and got hurt and this time I am just going in to enjoy myself and if a connection happens, a connection happens. Honestly when I went in for series ten, you saw me and Molly, I went for Molly, I wanted her. And with this one, I am not going to make myself that vulnerable. I am going to play the game.”

Demi Jones

Age: 25

Love Island All Stars cast

via ITV

You might remember Demi from when the show first did a winter version, in 2020. She had a romance with Nas, but after Casa Amor he brought Eva back to the main villa. She then coupled up with Luke Mabbott, and placed fourth on the show. They broke up on return to the UK.

“I am returning to the Love Island villa because I am ready again to find love,” Demi said. “I lost a lot of confidence with my health issues over the last couple of years but I’ve been smashing the gym this year, finding my confidence again and I’ve got it back. So, let’s find a man!”

Jake Cornish

Age: 26

The full cast of Love Island: All Stars 2024

via ITV

Love Island 2021 was when we first met Jake Cornish. He was set with Liberty from day one, and made her his guuuurlfriend, before the pair epically broke up and quit the show just before the final.

Speaking about his ex, as he heads back on the show, Jake said: “We never ended with any bad blood between us and everything happens for a reason. We just become two different people in the end. ”

Liberty Poole

Age: 24

via ITV

Yikes! There’s drama ahead because Jake’s ex, Lib, is joining the Love Island: All Stars cast! Will now be the time they can put everything aside and rekindle?

“I wish my exes nothing but the best,” Lib said about the idea of Jake being in the villa with her. “I’m going to be focused on my own journey so if it was to happen I won’t be worrying about them – so I’ll stay focussed on my goal, which is to find love.”

Anton Danyluk

Age: 29

via ITV

Anton is another Love Island 2019 legend joining the All Stars cast. He left his series in a relationship with Belle, but their fiery romance came to an end. It was rumoured he was going to be in the All Stars cast last week, when he accidentally posted a photo in an airport and then deleted it. Oops!

When asked what his fav moment from the 2019 series was, Anton said: “There are two that stand out for me! If I get seen out, people always ask me ‘does your mum still shave your bum?’ Haha. That just doesn’t go away! And of course it has to be Craig David performing. It was iconic.”

Kaz Kamwi

Age: 29

Love Island All Stars 2024 cast in full

via ITV

Kaz was also on Love Island 2021, and was besties with Liberty. She coupled up with Tyler and made it to the final of the show, but they broke up.

When asked why she’s going on the show again, Kaz said: “To be totally honest, I actually really want to find love. I had a great time last series but I want to have an even better time.”

Toby Aromolaran

Age: 24

The Love Island All Stars cast in full

via ITV

The Love Island: All Stars cast is heavily dominated by 2019 Islanders, as Toby also rose to fame on that series of the show. He was a runner-up with Chloe, but they split a year later. Toby famously coupled with loads of girls during the show, will he be that chaotic again?

When asked how ex Chloe will feel about him joining All Stars, Toby said: “I don’t know how she would take it. We will always have love for each other and I think she would wish me the best of luck, as I would certainly do the same.”

I can’t wait!

Love Island: All Stars starts at 9pm Monday 15th January on ITV1, ITV2, ITVX & STV. For the latest Love Island: All Stars news, and for updates, memes and gossip – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook