How to see your Astrocartopgraphy Map TikTok is obsessed with, and what it actually means

Apparently my best chance at finding love is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

Just when I thought as a species we had exhausted all possible astrological trends, a new one has popped up. And you know what, I’m not complaining; I’m all for anything I can blame that isn’t myself for the fact my life is absolute chaos. This time it’s apparently because I’m living in the wrong place, according to the ✨ stars ✨ of course. TikTok has gone absolutely feral for the Astrocartopgraphy Map but I wouldn’t hold it against you if you were still absolutely dumbfounded as to what they are as it is pretty confusing. Basically, it’s a map based on your date, place and time of birth showing places in the world that are meant to be of astrological importance to you and can have a “meaningful, powerful or transformative” affect.

How to see your own Astrocartopgraphy Map

You can see your own Astrocartopgraphy Map that everyone on TikTik is obsessed with by using this website. All you need to do is input your date and time of birth as well as the city you were born in and it does the rest for you. Easy peasy. You will then be able to see your own Astrocartopgraphy Map which looks like a lot of coloured lines on a map of the world. Without instruction, they can be pretty hard to interpret.

But what does it actually mean?

Basically, each coloured line represents a planet and it’s placement at the time of your birth. So, according to the theory behind the Astrocartopgraphy Map, due to what each planet means and represents, different places in the world can have different effects on you because of where that planet was aligned when you were born. For example, if you are looking for a romantic partner then you would want to go to the place in the world that Venus was aligned as this is thought as the “love line”. My Venus line falls in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean which either means I’ve got no hope or that I need to get on a cruise ASAP.

Featured image via @amydemure on TikTok.

The key characters you need to be following on TikTok for all the 9 month cruise drama

• The gross TikTok accounts that secretly film women whilst they’re on a night out

‘What’s on your plate!?’: Where the inescapable TikTok sound actually comes from