Omg, Brad is already in a new relationship after being axed from MAFS UK

The two were seen holding hands and kissing

Brad from MAFS UK is already in a new relationship, after splitting from his bride Shona. Brad was recently removed from MAFS UK after telling Shona to “shut up” and showing “potentially unhealthy” behaviour towards her.

Via Instagram @holliebaldwinx

Brad was seen with his new girlfriend Hollie Baldwin, with the fitness trainer and model showing him off on her story. The couple were seen kissing passionately at the VIP Scarefest launch at Alton Towers on Friday night.

Via Instagram @holliebaldwinx

Brad has also been commenting on her Instagram pictures, as well as appearing in loved up selfies on her story, although she has not appeared on his Instagram yet.

A source described how “It wasn’t long after Brad was axed from Married At First Sight UK that he and Shona went their separate ways, it was clear from the process that their relationship was never going to work.

“Brad and Hollie know each other from their hometown and connected instantly, they were kissing in front of the other MAFS UK cast on Friday night, they weren’t holding anything back.

“Hollie didn’t pose for any of the official photographs at the launch event as Brad was keen not to give away that his marriage with Shona is over.

“But they are an item and looked really loved up.”

Via Instagram @holliebaldwinx

Hollie has been seen modelling for PrettyLittleThing on her Instagram, as well as having a dedicated fitness account.

Channel 4 decided to remove Brad from the show after he showed “controlling” behaviour towards Shona. A spokesperson for Channel 4 said the show’s experts had agreed the MAFS UK “environment was not working for the couple,” and the pair’s exit would play out during the series.

“The couple’s exit plays out in the show. It was agreed with experts Paul, Mel and Charlene that the intensive Married at First Sight environment was not working for the couple and was the right time to leave the experiment.”

The statement added that the relationships of the couples are “closely monitored” and if any relationship is deemed “potentially unhealthy”, expert psychological advice is taken.

For all the latest MAFS UK news on Brad, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook