melinda and layton promise ring

MAFS’ Layton gave Melinda an ‘eternity ring’ to celebrate their one year anniversary

It’s so cute I can’t cope

Married At First Sight couple Layton Mills and Melinda Willis have celebrated their one year anniversary together by exchanging a promise ring.

The couple met on the 10th season of the show a year ago and quickly became a fan favourite. Now the mega loved up pair have celebrated their mile stone anniversary by going out for a fancy dinner where Layton gave Melinda an “eternity ring”.

Layton and Melinda revealed the wholesome news in a carousel Instagram post of the night including a photo of themselves in co-ordinating black outfits, their meal of oysters and wine, and the “beautiful” ring.

The caption of the joint post read: “On Sunday night we celebrated the 12 month anniversary of Melton.

“Who would have thought! What an absolute crazy ride it’s been and you guys have been there with us, through it all.

“Thank you for all the constant love and support, we are so grateful. The third slide shows the beautiful eternity ring Layton gave me on the night.”

She concluded the post by tagging the official MAFS Instagram page, sharing her gratitude for her time spent on the show.

But, Melinda and Layton are not the only couple from season 10 who had made it work with Ollie Skelton and Tahnee Cook also still together which begs the question, will we see a similar announcement from them soon?

This comes after the announcement that the UK version of Married At First Sight will be coming to E4 “soon”.

For all the latest Married at First Sight news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.

MAFS UK’s Amy Christophers turned down the chance to appear on Love Island in 2019

From the oldest ever groom to budding influencers: Meet the cast of MAFS Australia 2024

• The girlies are fighting! Here’s a rundown of the drama between the MAFS Australia 2023 brides

Featured image via @melindarichelle and @laymills on Instagram.