2023 MAFS UK

MAFS UK expert Paul C. Brunson says the upcoming season isn’t for the ‘faint-hearted’

‘For those who want to see couples implode, you got that’

Love expert Paul C. Brunson has teased a truly explosive upcoming Married at First Sight UK season, calling it their “best series” yet.

The experiment is set to return to UK screens later this year, giving viewers their fix of the much loved series.

Speaking to The Sun, Paul said: “I believe this year of MAFS UK will be the most diverse cast ever in the history of dating in the UK. To me it’s going to be a true cross section of the nation. It’s not for the faint-hearted. I still have to see my therapist throughout this.”

Paul teased the upcoming 2023 MAFS UK season is their “best series” yet. “For those who want to see roller coaster love stories, you’ve got them,” he revealed.

“For those who want to see couples implode, you got that. For those that want to see how couples compare against each other, it’s there. Wait till you see the dinner parties! No offence to Love Island, but this year it seems people want to know when MAFS is starting. It’s coming guys.”

2023 MAFS UK

via Channel 4

The series is set to be more explosive than ever and it has already been renewed for a fourth series. Filming is still going on for the 2023 MAFS UK season and according to The Sun, “public appetite is off the scale.”

A source told the publication: “MAFS UK is a huge priority for the channel and is the biggest franchise on E4, as well as the top streaming hit for the network.

“It makes sense to order another series now and strike while the iron is hot as the public appetite for all the drama and chaos that comes from these ‘blind’ marriages is off the scale.”

Past seasons have seen the likes of Thomas Hartley, Tayah Victoria and Nikita Jasmine marry a stranger at first sight and they provided nothing but pure entertainment for viewers.

For all the latest Married at First Sight news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.