Here are all the songs you recognise from the Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story soundtrack

Beyoncé and SZA? I’m WEEPING

One of the most iconic parts of Bridgerton is the soundtrack. Sure, Lady Whistledown is fun and all but nothing slaps quite as hard than some drama and a string quartet playing Beyoncé’s Halo in the background.

The first two seasons of Bridgerton had a soundtrack full of iconic song covers in the form of classical orchestra. Everyone became obsessed with the rendition of Ariana Grande’s thank u, next and it’s happening all over again in Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story.

Here is a full rundown of all the modern songs that feature in the Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story soundtrack. If you’re not adding all these to your playlist as you hear them on TV, you better get started.

via Netflix

Halo – Beyoncé

Halo is the first modern song viewers hear in Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story and it sets the tone for how iconic the rest of the season will be. This series has a heavy Beyoncé influence in the absolute best way possible.

Each pop cover in the prequel “is in homage to a Black artist’s song” and “the queen of modern music”, Beyoncé, “is showing up for the queen of Bridgerton“, played by India Amarteifio and Golda Rosheuvel.

If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys

The next song in the series is If I Ain’t Got You by Alicia Keys, which she also re-recorded for the series. The song is “accompanied by a first of its kind orchestra made up of more than 70 women of colour who hail from all over the world, including Sweden, South Africa and France.”

via Netflix

Deja Vu – Beyoncé

The next is something so beautiful, you might just cry as I did. Beyoncé’s 2006 classic Deja Vu is played next and even just by hearing a cover, you know exactly why it was nominated for a Grammy.

Run the World – Beyoncé

Another song part of the Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story soundtrack is a proper girl power anthem, and it is none other than Beyoncé’s Run the World.

via Netflix

Nobody Gets Me – SZA

Get your tissues again because you’re going to need them when this song cover is played. SZA’s Nobody Gets Me from her 2022 album SOS is covered by Brian and Caleb Chan and it is iconic.

I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston

To truly hammer down the excellence that is the Vitamin String Quartet, they cover Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You and it’s safe to say they have topped seasons one and two of Bridgerton with this year’s soundtrack.

You can find the full playlist with the songs here.

Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.