Ranked: The filthy rich Love Islanders who are earning up to £60k per Instagram post

Alexa play That Should Be Me

It’s no new news that Islanders get huge Insta followings after the show and make loads of cash – we’re well aware. But, some of the huge sums of money they are charging for posts is genuinely breathtaking. The rich list for Love Island stars making money on Instagram is full of figures higher than most people earn per year, and that’s just for one single post.

Ahead of the upcoming series of winter Love Island, Honcho has revealed the top ten highest earning previous contestants on Instagram. Here is a full rich list of the Love Island cast members who are earning the most money on Instagram, ranked by how much they can charge per post.

10. Alex George – £16k

Followers: 1.9million

Love Island Instagram rich list

via Instagram @dralexgeorge

Dr Alex has had a hugely successful career since the show. For some time he was a TV doctor, and then went back to his job in A&E. He is now the government’s ambassador for mental health and can charge up to £16k for Instagram posts with brands.

9. Millie Court – £17k

Followers: 1.9million

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

Millie is a fav Islander, so it’s no surprise she’s one of the most popular on Instagram. Since winning the 2021 series, she has gained 1.9million followers and can charge brands who want to work with her up to £17k per post.

8. Davide Sanclimenti – £17k

Followers: 1.9million

Love Island Instagram rich list

via Instagram @davidesancli

Davide only won the latest season of the show, but already he has placed himself as one of the top Instagram earners ever. He has 1.9million followers, and should a brand want to work with him on Instagram, they can expect a bill of up to £17k per post.

7. Gemma Owen – £18k

Followers: 2million

via Instagram @gemowen_1

Also from the 2022 series is Gemma, who can charge up to £18k for an Instagram post to her two million followers.

6. Amber Gill – £22k

Followers: 2.6million

via Instagram @amberrosegill

In sixth is 2019 winner Amber Gill. She has 2.6million Instagram followers, allowing her to rake in a predicted £22k per post.

5. Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu – £28k

Followers: 3.2million

Love Island Instagram rich list

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Ekin is the highest Instagram earner of the 2022 series, and rightly so. Since winning the show she has earned herself 3.2million followers and has done loads of posts with brands, which she can charge up to £28k for.

4. Dani Dyer – £30k

Followers: 3.6million

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Up next is Dani Dyer, who is the highest earner from her series of the show. Since appearing on season four of the show, the ex-winner has earned herself a massive 3.6million followers and has the potential to earn £30k per sponsored post on Instagram. Since having her baby, Dani has done loads of brand deals with children and baby companies.

3. Maura Higgins – £31k

Followers: 3.6million

Love Island Instagram rich list

via Instagram @maurahiggins

Maura is one of the highest earners from the 2019 series. She has 3.6million followers and can make up to £31k per post. She’s done lots of sponsored posts with brands in the past, including some with Boohoo, Revolve and Ann Summers.

2. Tommy Fury – £39k

Followers: 4.3million

via Instagram @tommyfury

The second highest earning Islander is Tommy Fury, raking in a potential £39k for sponsored posts. Recently, he’s done collabs with gymwear companies and vitamins and supplements brands.

1. Molly-Mae Hague – £60k

Followers: 6.8million

Love Island Instagram rich list

via Instagram @mollymae

Surprise surprise! Topping off the Love Island Instagram rich list as the highest earner of them all is the most followed and arguably most successful Islander of all time – Molly-Mae Hague. She currently has a huge 6.8million followers, and the fact that she could wear a bin bag and everyone would go out and buy one, has meant she can charge up to £60k per Instagram post. Yes, £60k for ONE post.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook