Who is Charlie Wicks? The Exeter grad who’s now dating Ruby on Made in Chelsea

His dad is a famous footballer

Right now, we’re getting new cast members on Made in Chelsea pretty much weekly. We’ve had Ella come and go very swiftly, Issy has been settling in since Mallorca, Julius has a girlfriend on the scene and Miles has been dating a new girl called Yasmine. Among these new Made in Chelsea cast members is Charlie, who has been introduced as dating Ruby Adler.

Charlie is a recent grad, and has just been through a breakup. He says he’s always at the centre of drama, so his addition to MIC could be something to keep an eye on. Here’s everything you need to know about Charlie Wicks, who is definitely settling in well as part of the new cast of Made in Chelsea.

Charlie Wicks who has joined cast of Made in Chelsea

via Instagram @charlie_wicks_

New Made in Chelsea face Charlie Wicks is 27 and from London

Charlie is 27-years-old and from London. He’s 6ft1, btw. Charlie’s dad is ex-Chelsea and QPR footballer, Steve Wicks. Charlie’s dad made his football debut aged 19 and is now a co-host of a Chelsea podcast called The Blue Day Podcast.

He works as a trader

Charlie works as a trader, and is based mainly in Fulham. According to his LinkedIn, Charlie currently works as head of LNG Derivatives at OTC Europe LLP. He’s held this position for just over a year and a half.

via Instagram @charlie_wicks_

Charlie has joined Made in Chelsea following a breakup

Ahead of joining Made in Chelsea, Charlie has shared he’s just been through a breakup, and said he “always finds himself in the centre of the drama” – but we’ll be the true judges of that. He also said the end of his last relationship caused him to become a “yes man” and he has now learned to take every opportunity that comes his way.

He went to Exeter, and graduated in 2017

Charlie is clearly very, very smart. He studied History at the University of Exeter, and achieved not only a First, but graduated in 2017 with a Dean’s Commendation. At Exeter, this is awarded to the highest performing students at each level of study.

via Instagram @charlie_wicks_

Charlie was educated at Wellington College before uni, where fees are currently up to £15k.

Charlie has just over 1,000 followers on Instagram

Charlie currently has just over 1,000 followers on Instagram, and Chuggs from Love Island 2021 follows him, which probably says a lot. He’s only posted 22 times, and some of those include gym pictures, and him topless on holiday. All the classics, really. His handle is @charlie_wicks_.

via Instagram @charlie_wicks_

Right now, Charlie is dating Ruby on Made in Chelsea

We haven’t learned too much about Charlie since he joined Made in Chelsea, but he’s been on a couple of dates with Ruby. Ruby has been on and off with Reza for years, and they recently ended things and Ruby was told Reza was cheating on her, which he of course denied.

But now, it’s looking as though Ruby is moving on! She’s been on a couple of dates with Charlie, and has said she’s quite into him and finds him really funny. Who knows what could happen here?