This is where all the current cast members of Made in Chelsea went to university

Reza going to Kent is a real curveball

We all know the Made in Chelsea cast are rich, posh and like the finer things in life. Loads of the current Made in Chelsea cast members went to fancy private schools, and then on to university to study a whole range of subjects.

From business to fashion and law to art, loads of the Kings Road gang have been to uni. But are they putting their degrees to good use or just brunching and sipping champagne now? The team at Accommodation For Students has put together which of the current Made in Chelsea cast members have been to university and what they’ve used their degrees for since. 

Robbie Mullet – University College London (UCL)

Where the current cast of Made in Chelsea went to university

via Instagram @robbie.mullett

Robbie Mullet has been in Made in Chelsea since 2021, and he’s been at university at the same time. He lives in Camden, and is currently studying Law at University College London, set to graduate in 2023. 

Speaking to The London Tab, Robbie said balancing filming and his degree can be hard, and explained what it was that got him into law. “The reason I got into law is actually quite interesting,” he said. “I did jury service when I was 18, not really having any sense of direction in life, you know, wasn’t doing too well in college. I remember at the end of the trial I was completely inspired by the barrister’s closing speech and decided [law] was worth pursuing.”

Joel Mignott – Leeds Arts University 

via Instagram @joelmignott

Joel Mignott is a model, DJ and partner to fellow Made in Chelsea cast member, Robbie Mullet. The 26-year-old joined the show earlier this year. Joel is originally from Leeds, but signed a modelling contract for an agency in London when he was 17. Alongside pursuing his career in modelling, he went to Leeds Arts University to study Fine Art.

Harvey Armstrong – Newcastle University 

via Instagram @harveyarmstrong_uk

25-year-old Harvey has had quite a successful career as a chartered accountant at PwC, after graduating from Newcastle University where he studied Business Accounting and Finance. He is also the CEO and co-founder of Prime Time Lager, a craft beer company.

Willow Day – London University

via Instagram @willow_dayyy

Willow Day is one of Made in Chelsea’s latest additions and was first introduced to the show when the cast went to Mallorca. Willow studied Fashion at university in London, and most recently moved to Milan for an internship at renowned couture fashion house Versace. She’s a freelance model, working in the industry since she was just 13.

Reza Amiri-Garroussi – University of Kent

via Instagram @rezamcfly

Reza joined Made in Chelsea back in 2019, when he was introduced as a friend of Sam Thompson. He was born in America but like many of his cast members, Reza attended Epsom College, a boarding school located in Kent. 

After leaving school, he studied Film and History of Art, later obtaining his Master’s in Business and Finance at the University of Kent. Reza now works as the VP of Business Development EMEA at Unruly, which was founded in 2006.

Issy Francis-Baum – Manchester Metropolitan University

via Instagram @issy.fbb

Issy joined the Made in Chelsea cast on their trip to Mallorca for the summer series and has since secured her permanent place on the show. Alongside her reality TV career, Issy is a model and student, studying Fashion Promotion at Manchester Metropolitan University. She started the degree last year, and should graduate in 2024.

She’s been signed as a model since 2019 and has worked with loads of well-known brands, as well as featuring on an ad in Times Square, and in stores across the US. She was scouted by IMM Models and since then has worked with names such as Urban Outfitters, ASOS, NARS and Tanologist.

James Taylor – Regent’s University London

via Instagram @jamestaylorldn

James Taylor studied Global Business Management at Regent’s University London before joining the show. Alongside this, he also had a polo scholarship and played at a variety of clubs including Cambridge, Exeter and Dallas.

Paris Smith – The Art Academy

via Instagram @ladyparissmith

When Paris Smith joined the show, she was described as a model and socialite. She had quite a lavish education before joining Made in Chelsea reality show, attending The Hampshire School in Chelsea, then studied at the Italia Conti Academy of Performing Arts.

Finally, in 2018, she completed her Bachelor of Fine Arts at The Art Academy in London. She has since started her career as a model and signed with agencies in the US and in London. She has worked for Chic Sports, Body London and Gucci.

Miles Nazaire – Brit School

via Instagram @milesjnazaire

Prior to Made in Chelsea, in 2014, Miles graduated from the Brit School with a degree in Broadcast Digital Communications. The Brit School is the same school Adele, Jessie J and Amy Winehouse attended. He went on to have his own music production label called NuffSaid, but he doesn’t do that anymore.

Ollie Locke

via Instagram @ollielockeworld

Honourable mention for Made in Chelsea OG Ollie, who didn’t get a university degree but did try, only managing to complete a year of a property course at the Royal Agricultural College in Cirencester. He told The Mirror: “We’d go off-roading at night and shoot rabbits. I got quite good at it.”

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook