jill scott shelly unitt

Everything you need to know about Shelly Unitt, the fiancé of Lioness Jill Scott

Jill is stepmum to Shelly’s two daughters

Jill Scott won I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here last night and she was met at the end of the bridge by her fiancé, Shelly Unitt. Throughout this year’s show, Jill Scott has proved to be the most iconic by taking the piss out of Matt Hancock, taking on her fear of rights and speaking so nicely about her fiancé, Shelly.

In Jills’ letter from home, Shelly wrote: “Hi Jill it’s Shelly, I love you and miss you so much. There isn’t a minute that goes by where you’re not on my mind. I love you so much and now the rest of the world does too. This is because you’re such a great person with your positive, kind and encouraging self. I’ll have a flat white waiting for you, love your biggest fans, Shelly, Evie and Hattie.” And she arrived in Australia as soon as the eliminations started to happen.

Here’s everything you need to know about Shelly Unitt, the fiancé of Jill Scott.

Who is Shelly Unitt? The fiancé of Jill Scott

Shelly Unitt is a 37-year-old community health officer and co-owner of a Manchester-based coffee shop, Boxx2Boxx. The coffee shop is also co-owned by Jill Scott who lives with Shelly in Manchester.

The coffee shop opened in April 2021 and is decked out in jungle gear. There’s even cupcakes being sold with Jill’s camp photo on which is so iconic if you ask me.

Jill Scott isn’t the only Lioness in Shelly’s life though. Her sister Rachel Unitt also played women’s football and international stage. Before retiring, Rachel represented England in the UEFA Women’s Championships in 2001, 2005 and 2009.

Jill and Shelly got engaged in March 2020. Jill posted a photo of her holding a coffee and her engagement ring on her finger and she captioned it: “The best coffee so far.”

Shelly has been sharing loads of pictures of herself in the coffee shop, she’s even selling cakes with Jill’s camp photo on and there’s a big sign in the window saying “Vote Jill.” Shelly has explained how Jill being in the jungle has really helped their business. She said: “My goodness me, the vibe is huge in Manchester and it is getting crazier and crazier at the coffee shop we own, which is a good thing for us as a business. When Jill is in the shop she likes to muck in and make the drinks. We are selling hoodies with Vote Jill and profits will go to our chosen charity.”

How did Shelly Unitt and Jill Scott meet?

Shelly and Jill have been together for around six years, announcing their engagement back in March 2020.

Whilst the couple haven’t had any children together, Jill is a step mum to Shelly’s two daughters aged 19 and 15. A gorgeous, gorgeous family.