I’m A Celebrity rich list: A ranking of which I’m a Celeb winner has the largest net worth

Stacey Solomon is the original girlboss

I’m A Celebrity has been around for 22 seasons which is wild to think about. Over the years there have been 22 winners in I’m A Celebrity but some of them have definitely been richer than others after the jungle.

The show really opens up opportunities for the celebrities with getting new sponsorship deals and TV appearances. So here’s a rundown of which I’m A Celebrity winners actually came out the most rich compared to all the others.

I’m A Celebrity winners ranked by how rich they are now

8. Season 21: Danny Miller

I'm A Celebrity winners

via ITV

Danny Miller was paid around £75,000 for his time on I’m A Celeb and is the current reigning King of the Castle. He’s appeared on Emmerdale since 2008 as Aaron Dingle and as a result has a net worth of £1 million.

7. Season 17: Georgia Toffolo

I'm A Celebrity winners

via ITV

Georgia “Toff” Toffolo was paid a sum of £13,000 for appearing on I’m A Celeb back in 2017 which makes her the lowest paid celebrity to appear on the show ever. Georgia’a net worth is reportedly £1 million after featuring on shows such as I’m A Celeb, Made in Chelsea, This Morning and Celebs Go Dating.

6. Season 19: Jacqueline Jossa

I'm A Celebrity winners

via ITV

Jacqueline Jossa was paid £75,000 for her time in the jungle which really isn’t much compared to the likes of Harry Redknapp who was only one season before. Or Caitlyn Jenner who featured in the same season and was also paid £500,000.

Since the show she’s become an influencer and brand ambassador for InTheStyle. She’s released her own collection of party dresses, pyjamas and loads of other bits. Her net worth is around £1.2 million.

5. Season 16: Scarlett Moffatt

I'm A Celebrity winners

via ITV

Scarlett was reportedly paid a sum between £40,000 and £70,000 for appearing on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here in 2016 when she won the show. Scarlett’s net worth is reportedly £1.5 million after taking on presenting roles such as Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway and Extra Camp.

4. Season eight: Joe Swash

via ITV

Joe Swash won I’m A Celebrity in 2008 and recently married season 10 winner, Stacey Solomon. They live together in their Essex cottage which reportedly costs around £1.2 million. Joe is best known for playing Mickey Miller on Eastenders and has continued in bug presenting roles since I’m A Celeb. He even won Dancing on Ice in 2010 and as a result has a net worth of £1.5 million.

3. Season 20: Giovanna Fletcher

via ITV

Though it was never reported how much Giovanna was paid for season twenty of I’m A Celeb, she’s the reigning queen of Gwrych Castle after winning the first season in Wales. She’s a mum-of-three, West End actress, blogger, presenter and vlogger. Her net worth is reportedly around £3 million. Since appearing on I’m A Celeb, Giovanna has gone on to release another bestselling book.

2. Season 10: Stacey Solomon

via ITV

Stacey Solomon became Queen of the Jungle in 2010 after winning over the hearts of the British public. Since leaving the jungle she’s gone on to campaign with Iceland, become a panellist on Loose Women and signed several big brand deals. As a result she has amassed a net worth of around £5 million.

1. Season 18: Harry Redknapp

via ITV

Harry Redknapp joined the jungle full of celebs back in 2018 and won the hearts of the nation pretty quickly He was crowned King of the Jungle and paid a massive £500,000 for appearing on the show too. Harry Redkanpp has an impressive net worth of £14.5 million but of course his career before I’m A Celeb was huge.