Owen Warner's love life

From reality TV stars to soap actresses: A look inside Owen Warner’s past relationships

Chloe Ferry called Owen ‘a top bloke’

Owen Warner has the won the hearts of the nation and is even a favourite to win the show. While he has been busy dishing out witty one-liners and having us all in bellyaches of laughter, many I’m A Celebrity 2022 fans have been wondering if Owen is single. Luckily for everyone, there is a chance at love as the Hollyoaks star is single, with some of his ex-partners calling him an absolute catch. So if you’re still liking every single one of his pictures on Instagram in the hopes of a DM, have a look inside Owen Warner’s love life over the years:

Chloe Ferry

In May 2021, Owen and Geordie Shore star Chloe Gerry had a whirlwind romance. Their relationship was confirmed after Chloe shared a pair of love up photos of the two on holiday. Chloe Ferry later confirmed they had been “seeing” each other “for a very long time”, and decided to keep it secret because “when it’s in the public eye, it always doesn’t go right”. Shortly after this, Chloe confirmed their split but were later pictured kissing in a nightclub in London in September 2021.

Since Owen has been in the jungle, Chloe recalled their brief romance and called the Hollyoaks star a “real gentleman”. She said: “I don’t have one bad word to say about him. He’s a top bloke and one in a million. I’ve never met anyone like him.”

Stephanie Davies

In December 2018, Stephanie and Owen made their relationship public as they went in on the PDA on a night out in Liverpool. The Hollyoaks co-stars dated for nine moments and even sparked engagement rumours, along with it being revealed that Davies’ son called Owen “daddy”. The former Hollyoaks actress told Closer magazine: “His bond with Caben is incredible, I feel a bit left out sometimes.”

But their relationship didn’t last too long as in September 2019, they broke up. A source told the Mirror at the time of the breakup: “Owen has blocked her from Instagram. It was all a bit too much for him. Stephanie has been very full on the last few months.” Stephanie’s reps later confirmed they had split up and the two have since deleted all traces of one another from their social media.

Lana Jenkins

One year after Owen and Stephanie’s romance, the Hollyoaks star was reported to be in a relationship with makeup artist Lana Jenkins. They were said to have been introduced through mutual friends, but their relationship later fizzled out.

Camilla Ainsworth

The rumour mill began to churn about a possible romance between The Apprentice’s Camilla Ainsworth and Owen in January 2021. It was reported at the time that they met online and were “head over heels” with one another. But in May 2021, they broke up. A source told The Sun: “Owen and Camilla have quietly split and aren’t dating any longer. When they first met they got on like a house on fire and it seemed to be going really well. But recently they had been arguing and decided that they should part ways. It was nothing dramatic and was very much mutual.”

For all the latest I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.