I'm A Celebrity 2022 campmates ages

Prepare to be shocked by the ages of this year’s I’m A Celebrity campmates

Sorry but there is no way Boy George is 61

The I’m A Celebrity 2022 campmates have had their fair share of challenges to do, even if a lot of them have just been Matt Hancock being the star of the show. While they all patiently wait to see how well they’ll be eating that night, they have had a lot of deep chats about their lives and memories from back home. Some of the campmates go way back when reminiscing about the good old days, but just how long ago were these good old days? While you get ready to see Matt Hancock endure yet again another Bushtucker Trial, prepare yourselves to be shocked by the ages of the I’m A Celebrity 2022 campmates:

Mike Tindall

Mike Tindall is a former rugby player and just so happens to be married to Queen Elizabeth’s granddaughter, Zara. The rugby player is 44 years old.

Charlene White

Loose Women panelist Charlene White is 42 years old. Charlene made history in 2014 by becoming the first Black woman to present ITV News at 10.

Chris Moyles

Radio and television presenter Chris Moyles is 48 years old. Moyles currently works for Radio X.

Scarlette Douglas

Scarlette Douglas is the third youngest campmate on I’m A Celebrity 2022 at 32 years old. The TV presenter is best known for being the presenter on A Place in the Sun.

Matt Hancock

Matt Hancock, best known for the being the former Secretary of State for Health and Social Affairs during the Covid-19 pandemic, oh and also cheating on his wife. The MP is 44 years old and was born on October 2nd 1978, making him a Libra, just in case you wanted to know.

Sue Cleaver

Coronation Street veteran Sue Cleaver is 59 years old. Cleaver is best known for her role as Eileen Grimshaw on Coronation Street for the past 22 years.

Boy George

Boy George may shock you because he looks absolutely nothing like his age. The former Culture Club band member is 61 years old, making him the oldest campmate on I’m A Celebrity 2022.

Jill Scott

Lionness Jill Scott is 35 years old. Scott was part of the England squad which won the Women’s Euros in 2022. She has since retired following the historic win.

Owen Warner

Owen Warner is this year’s youngest campmate at just 23 years old. The actor is best known for his role on Hollyoaks as Romeo Nightingale.

Babatunde Aleshe

Comedian Babatunde is 34 years old. Fans will recognise Babatunde Aleshe from sitting alongside Mo Gilligan on Channel 4’s Celebrity Gogglebox.

Seann Walsh

Comedian Seann Walsh was born in 1985 and is 36 years old. Seanna was a former contestant on Strictly Come Dancing and he made headlines after falling victim to the Strictly curse.

For all the latest I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.