Introducing Georgia May Salamat: The new Made in Chelsea it girl who’s dating Julius

She’s friends with Proudlock, Alex Mytton and Jamie Laing

This season, a few new faces are joining the familiar cast of Made in Chelsea – and one of those is new girl, Georgia May Salamat. She’s just been introduced to the show, and is currently dating Julius.

But who is Georgia? You might recognise her face as Made in Chelsea isn’t her first reality TV stint, and she’s already got a LOT of Chelsea connections. Here’s everything you need to know about Georgia May Salamat, as she joins the Made in Chelsea gang.

Georgia May Salamat who has joined Made in Chelsea

via Instagram @georgiamaysalamat

Georgia May Salamat is 27 and a grad from South London

The newest face on Made in Chelsea is Georgia May Salamat, who is 27 and from South London. She is a cook, has her own business and has also worked as a model.

She graduated from UCL with a degree in Economics, before pursuing modelling full time. Georgia then went on and graduated from Le Cordon Bleu London in 2020 with her Basic Cuisine Certificate. Le Cordon Bleu London offers culinary courses, and is the leading culinary arts, wine and management school in the UK.

Georgia joins Made in Chelsea as the new girlfriend of Julius Cowdrey

Georgia is joining Made in Chelsea as the girlfriend of Julius, who straight up says on the show he hasn’t felt like this about someone in a long time. Julius has been pretty unlucky in love in recent seasons, and we watched him monumentally fuck up his last chance with Tabitha last season, and then go onto upset Willow. Is he finally turning a corner?

The pair have already been posting on Instagram, and it looks as though they were in Bali together recently, when the cast were there filming for another MIC overseas special.

She has her own business

Georgia works in food, and during the pandemic set up The Açaí Girls with her sister Megan, opening their first deli in Fulham. According to the brand’s Instagram, the sisters now have two delis across London, and were inspired by travelling the world to make the business.

via Instagram @georgiamaysalamat

The website says: “The Açaí Girls menu is a celebration of those treasured memories from our little places of paradise. We wanted to recreate those incredible flavours, tastes and experiences with our own twists, using authentic, fresh & high-quality ingredients.”

The food delivery business specialises in salads, bowls and juices, focusing on fresh, quality ingredients and natural superfoods. The brand has recently launched on Deliveroo.

via Instagram @georgiamaysalamat

Georgia is no stranger to the Made in Chelsea circle

Georgia’s no stranger to MIC – back in the OG days, she was friends with Jamie Laing, Alex Mytton and Proudlock. Not a bad circle to have, if you ask me.

Made in Chelsea isn’t the first time Georgia has been on reality TV

via BBC

If you think you recognise Georgia, it might be because this isn’t the first reality TV show she’s been on. She starred in Mary Berry’s BBC cooking show, Best Home Cook, in January 2020. She was the youngest chef on the show and made it to the finals of the competition, and following this experience realised she wanted to pursue a career in cooking.

Her Instagram is literally to die for

via Instagram @georgiamaysalamat

Georgia has over 50k Instagram followers, and yes, she’s already done some joint posts with Julius. Her feed is absolutely dreamy, and is mainly a combination of gorgeous Bali pics and very aesthetic pictures of the food bowls her company sells. It’s a big vibe. Her handle is @georgiamaysalamat.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook