Paris Hilton robbed TikTok

Paris Hilton has responded to a guy on TikTok who’s confessed to robbing her sunglasses

Extremely iconic viewing

You can always count on Her Royal Highness Paris THEE Hilton to be a little bit iconic, and that’s exactly what has happened when the heiress responded to a new TikTok that went viral over the weekend after a guy confessed that he robbed her sunglasses in the 2000s.

The entire robbed sunglasses story is amazing, but Paris Hilton getting such a great response in to the theft TikTok is the icing on the cake.

‘One thing about me is I once robbed Paris Hilton…’

The TikTok jumps onto the trend of using the instrumental from Nicki Minaj’s Super Freaky Girl, and was posted by Greg from ASAP Science (A YouTube account that teaches science in fun, queer ways). In the TikTok, Greg confesses that he once robbed Paris Hilton, and says he hopes she never sees it because he fears going to jail.

It was back in 2007 and Greg was at an M.I.A. concert. When he left the concert, a big black car pulled up and Paris Hilton got out of it and there’s photo evidence of Greg getting a pic with Paris. When everyone went inside the nightclub, including Paris, but the car was still there.

@parishilton

#duet with @asapscience LOL! 😹 Can you please do a reveal of the sisterhood of the traveling Paris Hilton sunglasses? 🤣💀🕶 #ThatsNotHot #ButThatsHilarious #ButAlsoPlsDontRobMe ☺️

♬ original sound – AsapSCIENCE

Greg and his friend opened the door to the car, which was empty. They got in, and found a script for House of Wax – the horror film that Paris was filming at the time that every single person my age watched at a sleepover as a rite of passage. Greg and his friend then run from the car, and Greg’s friend reveals that she stole Paris’ Christian Dior sunglasses.

They still have the sunglasses to this day, and share them in “A sisterhood of the traveling sunglasses.”

“So yes, we robbed Paris Hilton. I hope that’s okay. Please don’t put me in jail, you’re rich!”

Paris Hilton dueted the TikTok and was an icon about it

Paris then duets the video and laughs along, absolutely loving life. Greg commented under her duet apologising and offers to give them back to her.

Paris comments back: “I forgive you and you can keep them, I’m not going to ruin your tradition of the traveling Paris Hilton sunglasses.” Queen!

For the latest TikTok trends, guides, viral filters and news – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.