Cast of The Inbetweeners now

From reality TV to making millions: What is the cast of The Inbetweeners up to now?

James Buckley is on the new season of Celebrity MasterChef!

The Inbetweeners series ended 13 years ago and the Rudge Park Comprehensive students are now all grown up and are students no more. Inbetweeners co-stars Joe Thomas, who played Simon, and Hannah Tointon, who played Tara, recently welcomed their first child together after being in a relationship for 10 years, proving they are all well and truly grown up. For many of the actors, they have continued acting and gone on to star in some pretty popular TV shows and movies. With James Buckley currently on our TV screens on Celebrity MasterChef, what else is the cast of The Inbetweeners up to now?

Simon Bird – Will McKenzie

The nerdy but loveable Will McKenzie was played by none other than Simon Bird. Since starring on the E4 series, Simon famously went on to star in the Channel 4 sitcom, Friday Night Dinner. Simon played the role of Adam alongside Tom Rosenthal, Tamsin Greig and the late Paul Ritter in every episode of the show.

In 2012, Simon married Lisa Owens who met at Cambridge University and they both have two children together.

Joe Thomas – Simon Cooper

Joe Thomas recently announced he and his longtime girlfriend Hannah Tointon had welcomed their first child together. Hannah and Joe starred on the show together in 2010 and two years later they moved in with one another and now, the rest is history.

Alongside The Inbetweeners, Joe is well known for his role as Martin Lavender in the BBC’s White Gold where he starred alongside his former co-star James Buckley and Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick. From 2011 to 2016, Joe also starred in Channel 4’s Fresh Meat as Kingsley Owen. He’s basically the sitcom king at this point.

Blake Harrison – Neil Sutherland

Now 37 years old, Blake starred as Neil Sutherland in the E4 series. Blake has gone on to star in a string of different sitcoms since The Inbetweeners including Dad’s Army and Kate & Koji. Blake also dipped his toes in the theatre world as he starred as Ogie in the American musical Waitress alongside Lucie Jones in 2019. Blake also took part in Soccer Aid in 2018, 2019 and 2021.

Blake now has two children and has been married to his wife Kerry Ann Lynch since 2016.

James Buckley – Jay Cartwright

James Buckley has been in the news recently for becoming the first UK star to make $1 million on the video app Cameo. Besides starring in a few sitcoms since the E4 show, James has found his fame on YouTube as he runs two channels. He runs a gaming channel called Completed It Mate and a vlog channel called At Home With The Buckleys, which he runs with his wife of 10 years.

He and Clair Meek have been married since 2012 and they have two children together. James is currently starring on the new season of Celebrity MasterChef on BBC One.

Emily Head – Carli D’Amato

Simon’s first love was Carli D’Amato and he had us all wanting someone to declare their love for us on our driveways. Carli was Emily’s breakout role and since then she has starred in ITV’s Emmerdale as Rebecca White from 2016 to 2018. She also starred in The Syndicate on BBC One. In 2021, she starred in her own play called The System.

Emily Atack – Charlotte Hinchcliffe

Emily Atack portrayed Charlotte Hinchcliffe, the popular girl who had a cheeky thing going on with Will. She starred across multiple episodes on the show between 2008 and 2010. In 2018, Atack took part in ITV’s I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here and she came second place. Since then she became a panelist on Celebrity Juice and had her own sketch show called The Emily Atack Show.