Where is Raquel Sanchez-Silva now

The Last Hours of Mario Biondo: Where is his ex-wife Raquel Sanchez-Silva now?

She recently hosted a new Netflix reality show

Netflix’s latest true crime documentary, The Last Hours of Mario Biondo, explores the circumstances around the death of Italian cameraman Mario Biondo, the former husbands of TV presenter Raquel Sánchez-Silva.

The documentary investigates and examines Mario Biondo’s death through the use of archival footage and interviews from those close to the case. While the case was dismissed in Spain following a coroner’s report concluding there was no evidence of criminality, the Italian prosecutor’s office has since reopened the case.

Mario Biondo was only married to Raquel Sánchez-Silva for a year before he died. But where is Raquel Sanchez-Silva now? Here’s everything we know about where Raquel Sanchez-Silva is now and what she has been doing following the death of her former husband.

Where is Raquel Sánchez-Silva now?

Raquel Sánchez-Silva is now 50 years old and is a Spanish television presenter and author. Since 2014, Raquel has been in a relationship with Argentine audiovisual producer Matías Dumont and they have two children together. Raquel gave birth to twins in 2015.

Raquel still works in TV and some of the shows she has been in includes Maestros de la Costurawhich is the Spanish version of The Great British Sewing Bee. She also worked on Lo siguiente TVE, The Next Thing, from 2018 to 2019. In 2015, she was the host of Spanish Celebrity Big Brother.

Alongside her television work, Raquel Sánchez-Silva has become a writer and in 2014 she wrote a book titled Mañana, a las seis (Tomorrow, at six).

From the looks of her Instagram, Raquel hosed the Spanish series Deep Fake Love, a series that uses deep fake technology to challenge contestants’ trust and blur the line between reality and fiction. She also took part in the Spanish Celebrity Masterchef.

The Last Hours of Mario Biondo is available to watch on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.