Inside the swanky and glam lives of the Married at First Sight UK experts

Mel literally lives in a villa in Bali

Married at First Sight UK has been back for a whole month and the drama has been next to none. From cheating scandals to major temper tantrums, the experts have had their work cut out for them. Besides from guiding the couples to reach their potential in love, the experts have a lot going on outside of Married at First Sight UK.

The experts give all the couples their best advice in love, but do they have much experience in it? Take a look inside the glamorous lives of the Married at First Sight UK experts:

Mel Schilling

Mel Schilling is one of the love gurus on Married at First Sight UK and she also stars on the Australian version of the show. The former psychologist is all out glam and fans get to see that during the commitment ceremonies. Mel was single across her thirties until she met her now-husband Gareth Brisbane after they met on eharmony. In true boujie fashion, they got married in Bali in July 2018, after being engaged for six years.

Mel and Gareth both have a daughter together, seven-year-old Maddie, who was conceived through IVF. Mel’s Facebook is full of wholesome pictures of her with her family or her at classy events. She mainly debuts pics of her stunning outfits from the MAFS commitment ceremonies.

When Mel isn’t on the Married at First Sight series, she lives in Bali with her husband and daughter. In April 2018, Mel and Gareth bough a traditional villa in Bali and they live there when they don’t have work commitments elsewhere. From short Instagram clips, Mel has shared parts of her home to fans. Their home includes a white spiral staircase and their garden is covered with tropical leaves and trees.

Paul C Brunson

The second love guru on Married at First Sight UK is Paul C Brunson, who fans may also recognise from E4’s Celebs Go Dating. While offering love and marriage advice to the couples on MAFS, Paul has a wholesome love story of his own. Paul is married to his wife Jill and the two met one another in 2000 at the university they both attended. Paul and Jill have been married for 21 years and they have two children together, Liam and Kingston.

Paul has a pretty swanky life, especially given his net worth being an estimated £57.6 million. Before starting his matchmaking firm in 2009, Paul as an analyst at an investment bank and over the years he has released his own book and even was a co-host on Oprah Winfrey’s Lovetown.

Charlene Douglas

Charlene Douglas was a new addition to Married at First Sight UK in 2021. The sex and relationship therapist was previously on another E4 show called The Sex Clinic in 2013. Despite offering advice to the MAFS couples, it doesn’t seem as though Charlene is married or have any children. She does have a really cute dog called Kiki, and if we’re being honest, that’s all that matters.

Alongside her TV appearances, Charlene also used to teach sexual health to students across the United Kingdom. She also holds events to help couples bring intimacy into their relationships and to spice things up in the bedroom.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook