Screaming matches and tantrums: The wildest dinner parties on Married at First Sight UK

I’ve never known a show like it

One of the most explosive dinner party moments happened on Married at First Sight UK 2022 when all the couples found out about the blossoming romance between Whitney and Matt. Viewers of the show have seen Gemma left heartbroken as she departed from the experiment following her husband being unfaithful. Cheating scandals and insane arguments are not the only moments of Married at First Sight UK’s dinner parties that have rocked the cores of fans. Here are all the wildest dinner party moments on Married at First Sight UK:

Gemma and the other couples finding out about Matt and Whitney’s romance

The latest dinner party on Married at First Sight UK saw the other couples and Gemma find out about Matt and Whitney’s secret romance and it all majorly kicked off. Whether it was Kwame letting loose saying how ironic it was Matt was comforting Duka or Gemma screaming at Matt and telling him to “sit down”, there was not a dull moment.

30 minutes into the episode and there was no sign of it calming down. This episode will go down in Married at First Sight UK history.

Nikita getting escorted out of a dinner party for her argument with Jordon

Married at First Sight UK 2021 was a series of pure mayhem with Nikita. During the first dinner party of the series, Nikita let loose on everyone and ranted at the fellow contestants, accusing them of being on the show for fame. Nikita was later removed from the party and Married at First Sight UK confirmed she would not be returning to the show.

A spokesperson for the show said: “During filming, a situation escalated off camera and Nikita displayed a level of aggression that was unacceptable and breached our agreed code of conduct on behaviour.”

Morag and Amy argue after Morag accuses Josh of being in her Instagram DMs

Later on into the experiment, Married at First Sight UK contestants Morag and Amy shared a heated exchange after Morag accused Josh of sliding into her Instagram DMs before they began the experiment. Amy blamed Morag for bringing up the DM as it was “unnecessary”. It all kicked off at a dinner party when the other couples found out and Josh even told Amy to shut her mouth whilst she was trying to defend him. Shocked and stunned are the only words that come to mind.

Thomas accused April of being a ‘liar’ while at a dinner party

One of the most wild contestants on Married at First Sight UK 2022 is Thomas. His sass and Liverpool accent make him even more iconic. One moment that has been repeated at multiple dinner parties is Thomas calling April a “liar” and branding her and George’s relationship as “fake”. After April apparently told Chanita he had been talking about her behind her back, it all kicked off and the couples felt the full force of Storm Thomas.

After the episode aired he posted a photo to Instagram with him and a snake. The caption read: “I love snakes. I mean, look at my face.” Shade? Thrown.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook