Ferne McCann Sam Faiers voice note

All of the Ferne McCann and Sam Faiers leaked voice note drama explained

Sam has since unfollowed Ferne on Instagram

Ferne McCann has been accused of ‘fat shaming’ Sam Faiers after a voice note was leaked. The recording, which is alleged to be Ferne speaking, has caused drama between the pair for the first time in five years.

Here’s everything we know about the Ferne McCann and Sam Faires voice note drama and how they’re actually mates.

Ferne McCann and Sam Faiers grew up together in Essex

The two are actually long term friends having grown up together in Essex. They then went on to co-star in The Only Way Is Essex but Sam left in 2014 and Ferne then quit two years later in 2016.

In 2017, Sam and Ferne fell out after Ferne launched her own reality TV show, Ferne McCann: First Time Mum. The show documented her pregnancy with her daughter Sunday. The launch of the programme came a few years after Sam launched the Baby Diaries and then The Mummy Diaries. The Sun reported sources have said before Sam thought Ferne was “copying her”. At this time Ferne said: “The reason, as far as I’m concerned, that she fell out with me is because I decided to take this show. We had like 15 years of friendship, all I’ll say is it’s a terrible shame.”

However this feud ended pretty quick and just this year Ferne appeared on Sam’s podcast and spoke about motherhood.

The voice note of someone speaking about Sam Faiers was leaked

The person speaking in the voice note can be heard saying: “Sam Faiers is a fat c***. Her thighs are so big and I looked really skinny today.” However the voice in the message is not confirmed to be Ferne but sources have said it was recorded around the time Sam had her third child.

A new recording was also shared on Instagram and the person in it calls someone else a “narcissistic bitch” and says: “It’s just so shit on people that have worked hard, because she’s got a big following. It’s just ridiculous, it’s out of order.” It’s not been clarified whether it is Ferne speaking or whether the person being spoken about is Sam Faiers.

Fans of Ferne McCann have been defending her claiming that there’s a lack of context to any of these voice notes and they might not even be Ferne speaking at all.

Sam’s mum has spoken out about the leaked voice note and claims it is Ferne speaking

Suzie Wells, mother of Sam and Billie, took to Instagram to share her statement on everything that has surfaced since rumours of the fall out got out. It says: “Ferne has always been a very close family friend to all of us for over the past 20 years. It appears this voice note was sent just weeks after Samantha gave birth back in May. Since this voice note has surfaced more have been sent – very upsetting nasty things. We are as shocked as you are! Nobody should ever speak about their friends like this ever!”

She continues: “My girls are my absolute everything and I’ll do anything to protect them.” Yesterday a source close to Sam told The Sun: “Naturally Sam is incredibly hurt and upset by these comments especially from someone she considered to be a good friend. She’s at a loss as to why Ferne has turned on her.”

Sam has since posted on Instagram however she hasn’t addressed the drama.

The Tab has reached out to Ferne’s rep for comment – Ferne has not yet responded.

Feature image credited to @samanthafaiers and @fernemccann on Instagram.