One Tree Hill cast now

Ten years since the show ended, here is what the cast of One Tree Hill are up to now

Bethany, Sophia and Hilarie are all still BFFs🥺

It has been nearly 20 years since the last episode of One Tree Hill and so much has changed. Life was good when all that mattered was following along with the drama between Lucas, Haley, Brooke, Peyton and Nathan as they went from rivals to couples. One Tree Hill saw the launch of some pretty iconic actor’s careers, including Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray. Thankfully we can all stay clued up on One Tree Hill seasons as ITV Hub reliably has every episode of the show. But it has been so long since the gang were all in Tree Hill in North Carolina, so what are the cast of One Tree Hill all up to now, 10 years on?

Chad Michael Murray – Lucas

Chad played everyone’s childhood crush, Lucas Scott. Before starring in One Tree Hill, Chad was already an established actor after starring in Dawson’s Creek but after The CW show ended, he still continued acting. After OTH ended in 2012, Chad starred in Riverdale in 2019 as Edgar Evernever. In 2021, Chad took on the role of Ted Bundy in the crime thriller movie Ted Bundy: American Boogeyman. Like every American actor at some point, Chad has starred in a string of cringe Christmas movies, including the likes of Too Close For Christmas and Write Before Christmas.

Chad is currently married to Sarah Roemer and they have two children together. The former One Tree Hill actor was married to his co-star Sophia Bush for one year from 2005 to 2006.

Bethany Joy Lenz – Haley

Bethany Joy Lenz played the character of Haley James with fans knowing she later became Haley Scott. Like her co-star Chad Michael Murray, One Tree Hill wasn’t her first acting gig but she has been in loads more since her CW days. It should come as no surprise that Bethany has also starred as the lead in multiple Christmas films that as cringe as they are, you can never stop watching.

Aside from those films, Bethany joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe with her portrayal of Stephanie Malick in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Bethany has one child with her ex-husband Michael Galeotti.

Sophia Bush – Brooke

Sophia Bush is an icon for many reasons. Yes, she played Brooke Davis and was the best character on the show but she also starred as Beth in John Tucker Must Die and killed it. Since the show ended, Sophia has gone on to star in some pretty cool TV shows, including Chicago P.D., Love, Victor, and Chicago Justice. Most recently, she played the lead in the medical drama Good Sam as Dr. Sam Griffith.

In July 2022, Sophia married her long-term partner Grant Hughes, however they divorced in August 2023. She is now said to be dating women’s soccer star Ashlyn Harris.

Sophia is also a huge activist for abortion and shares helpful information on her Instagram page.

Hilarie Burton – Peyton

How would you feel if I told you you’d recognise Hilarie for her role in Grey’s Anatomy as the woman who broke up Callie and Arizona? Besides that role, Hilarie has (surprise) starred in a number of cringe Christmas movies. There’s definitely a theme going on here! Hilarie has starred in even more TV shows including White Collar, Lethal Weapon, and most notably played the role of Lucille Smith in The Walking Dead.

Hilarie and her husband Jeffrey Morgan married in 2019 and they both have two children together.

James Lafferty – Nathan

Lucas’ half-brother, Nathan, was played by James Lafferty and he starred in all seasons of One Tree Hill. Since OTH, James has starred in multiple TV shows, including Netflix’s The Haunting of Hill House as Ryan. He has also starred in a string of movies including Waffle Street, Oculus, and The Right Stuff. The 37-year-old has been married to his wife Alexandra Park since 2022. Alexandra is well known for her role as Princess Eleanor in The Royals.