Fate: The Winx Saga cast

Here is where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s Fate: The Winx Saga from

Abigail Cowen is Netflix royalty at this point

Season two of Fate: The Winx Saga has dropped on Netflix and it has all been kicking off at Alfea College ever since. With some familiar faces who have joined the cast ready to pick up the pieces following that season one ending, they aren’t the only Alfea fairies to have been in some impressive acting credits to their name. Here is where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s Fate: The Winx Saga from:

Abigail Cowen – Bloom

Abigail Cowen plays fire fairy Bloom. Bloom joined Alfea College in season one after moving from California with no idea about magic and the fairy world. Cowen is no stranger to the screen, especially when it comes to Netflix originals. Abigail is well known for her role as Dorcas in Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina as well as starring in the second season of Stranger Things. She also portrayed Eliza Foster in the American family drama The Fosters.

Theo Graham – Dane

Dane is a specialist who falls in with the wrong crowd and in season two, fans see him go down a dark path. If you are an avid soap watcher, you will recognise Theo from his role in Hollyoaks. He played Hunter McQueen for two years from 2016 to 2018. He was also in the 5Star series Clink and the ITV drama Brief Encounters where he starred alongside Sophie Rundle from Peaky Blinders.

Hannah van der Westhuysen – Stella

In season one, Stella wasn’t the nicest fairy out of the Winx Suite bunch. Stella is the heir to the Solaria Kingdom but in season two she doesn’t have the easiest ride but she has the best new hairstyle. Fans may recognise Hannah from season five of ITV’s Grantchester, as well as the comedy, A Little Italian Vacation.

Precious Mustapha – Aisha

Aisha is a water fairy and is another member of the Winx Suite who in season two has a love interest who shares her love for swimming. Before starring in Fate: The Winx Saga, Precious had been in one film called Daddy’s Girl, a thriller movie alongside Jemma Dallender. More recently, she starred in the short film, Colby.

Eliot Salt – Terra

Terra is the most kind and wholesome fairy on the show. She is an earth fairy like her brother Sam and cousin Flora, who is introduced in season two. Prior to Fate: The Winx Saga, Eliot starred in Normal People as Joanna and has since gone on to star alongside David Schwimmer in the sitcom Intelligence.

Elisha Applebaum – Musa

Musa is an empathic fairy and in season two she began to develop her powers and was able to take emotion from others. Elisha hadn’t starred in much before Fate, but in 2021 she was the lead in the horror film No Reasons.

Danny Griffin – Sky

Sky is another specialist at Alfea College who begins dating Bloom in season two of the Netflix original and Danny is actually dating Abigail Cowen in real life. Danny played the role of Aslan in The Gentlemen and starred alongside blockbuster royalty including Hugh Grant and Matthew McConaughey. In 2020, Danny starred in BBC’s Get Even as Shane alongside Mia McKenna-Bruce.

Sadie Soverall – Beatrix

Beatrix is the troublemaker of Alfea College and she works semi closely with Rosalind in season two. Fate: The Winx Saga was Sadie’s first big television role but she starred in two movies before landing the role of Beatrix. In 2019, she starred in the films Little Bone Lodge and Rose Plays Julie.

Freddie Thorp – Riven

Riven is another specialist at Alfea and is one of Sky’s closest friends. In season two, Riven, Dane and Beatrix form an unlikely couple together. Freddie is well known for his role as Chris Chahal in the Harlan Coben thriller Safe. Freddie also starred as Matthieu Beny in the fantasy TV series, A Discovery of Witches.

Jacob Dudman – Sam

Sam is Terra’s brother who forms a romance with Musa. Like Freddie Thorp, Jacob has also starred in a Harlan Coben thriller as in 2020, Jacob played Thomas Price in The Stranger. Jacob also stars in the Netflix thriller, The A List, alongside Top Boy’s Micheal Ward.

Paulina Chavez – Flora

Flora is an earth fairy like her cousin Terra and she is a newcomer to the Winx Suite in Alfea College. Paulina played the lead role of Ashley in the comedy series Ashley Garcia: Genius in Love and also starred in the 2018 movie Colossal Youth.

Éanna Hardwicke – Sebastian

Éanna plays the role of Sebastian who is Silva’s good friend who helps him hide in Blackbridge. Fans may recognise Éanna from his role as Rob in Normal People.

Season two of Fate: The Winx Saga is now available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.