Don’t Worry Darling, here are 20 memes to take your mind off Harry Styles’ bad accent
Not everyone get this oppor-chew-ni-ee!
After months of rumours, speculation and so-called “spitgate,” Don’t Worry Darling has finally come out in cinemas across the UK.
Obviously, the main takeaway is that everyone expected Harry Styles to be shit – and, it’s fair to say, the critics were probably wrong on that front. Yeah, his accent was a bit all-over-the-place; frankly it was hard to tell whether he was supposed to be English, Irish, American or just really badly Cockney. But his acting itself was pretty… okay.
Florence Pugh was the moment, as always. Olivia Wilde and Nick Kroll were intense, Chris Pine was sexy and Kiki Layne and Gemma Chan were excruciatingly underused. But, Don’t Worry Darling, because we’ve got all the memes you need to get you through those tense two hours and two minutes:
1. I was uncomfortable
— reed (@mcwexlercigs) September 24, 2022
2. I’m actually a bit obsessed
watched dont worry darling.. yeah don’t trust movie critics they’re just miserable and don’t have a life outside of movies.. the movie was phenomenal pic.twitter.com/46Oo9mNGsh
— jon (@JONPlNK) September 24, 2022
3. ‘You’re blessed to even be here’
harry styles to chris pine in dont worry darling pic.twitter.com/zzHHOqNeoI
— domi (@kaspsbrak) September 24, 2022
4. When Harry forgot to cook his potatoes before mashing them… himbo king
— cobweb chrissy ʹˎ˗ (@chrissychaaos) September 24, 2022
5. The best scene
— k⚜️ (@flossiepughs) September 24, 2022
6. Oh NO
unseen picture of harry styles in dont worry darling!!! pic.twitter.com/de1oGLSPo0
— jo ✶ (@ikisslourry) September 13, 2022
7. How many of us are going as Alice on Halloween?
— kait she/her (@gorgeatondra444) September 23, 2022
8. I was waiting for the bed scene only for it to show up at the end?!
— molly is at harrys (whore) house (@pisceswhore420) September 23, 2022
9. This is what a real boyfriend looks like (fake and living in a simulation)
**DONT WORRY DARLING SPOILER***
alice was getting head every night and had jack begging on his knees saying “I love you i’ll do anything for you you’re my whole world” or something like I would’ve folded i’m sorry 😭 he said he was sorry idk
— torie (@HESOG0LDEN) September 23, 2022
10. Oh my god
— LuNaTiCa🦋 (@insaturx) September 22, 2022
11. Frankly a queen who acted rings around everyone else
— Mike (@michaelcollado) September 20, 2022
— harry’s thrid nipple (@sheahennessy) September 24, 2022
13. Who’s world is this? Clearly not mine if I have to see that
— rachAel🌈 (@rachAelcrouch_) September 23, 2022
14. Scarily accurate
— Abby (@abbymccutchan) September 23, 2022
15. You guys have to stop with these, I can’t like them all
dont worry darling out of context pic.twitter.com/6pf2lea5hb
— brónagh 🇮🇪 (@toddIovebot) September 24, 2022
16. Jack was clearly out-of-touch with the real world because who the hell would want to be British
— Halle George (@HalleRegina) September 23, 2022
17. ‘Why are you still humming that?’
— bea ◟̽◞̽ SAW LOUIS (@Beatricetpwk) September 24, 2022
18. It’s giving Phillip Schofield in The Queue
— Joey?❎ (@JoeyChipotle) September 22, 2022
19. NOT EVERYONE GETS THIS OPPOR-CHEW-NI-EE
— poppy! (@youcoullldstay) September 24, 2022
20. Sorry Harry Styles lovers, I came to see my husband Nick Kroll only
Getting my man to go see dont worry darling by asking him if he wanna go see the new Nick Kroll movie >:-)
— Rusty Shackleford (@the_wildotter) September 24, 2022
Related stories recommended by this writer:
- Don’t Worry Darling ending explained: Here’s what the big twist at the end means
- This is why people are absolutely convinced Harry Styles is playing Glastonbury next year
- It’s all everyone is speaking about, so what on earth is Don’t Worry Darling about?
Featured image via Warner Bros.