Meet the four new cast members joining Made in Chelsea for the Mallorca special

All of them have an agenda for drama, and I’m here for it

It’s here! Made in Chelsea is back with its summer special. There is going to be drama galore as the Made in Chelsea cast jet off to Mallorca to enjoy the sun, and obviously share some gossip and argue with one another.

In the new season, we’re being introduced to four new cast members, two of which are London based and two of which are living in Mallorca. So, before you watch them on your screen every night this week (yep, the special is on EVERY night), here’s everything you need to know about them.

India Hovenden

Age: 25

New members of the Made in Chelsea Mallorca special, India Hovenden

via Instagram @indiagrace.h

India is 25, from London and works as a model. She’s lived in Chelsea all her life, and says herself she rarely ventures out of there. As well as her modelling work, India is currently the PA to the Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Magazine.

India is definitely going to bring drama when she joins the cast of Made in Chelsea: Mallorca, and I’m sure Julius won’t be too pleased when she shows up. Earlier this year, Julius was outed for having had a mystery woman in his bed the same night he’d been on a date with Tabitha Willett – which at the time, he denied and said they were just friends. The summer trip to Mallorca will unveil the truth and finally allow viewers to put a face to Julius’s mystery woman – in the form of India! Expect fireworks when they come face to face in front of the whole gang.

India’s shock arrival in Mallorca can be seen in episode one of Made In Chelsea: Mallorca, where she takes Julius by surprise to demand answers from him over their turbulent past together. India and Julius met at a spinning studio in Fulham, where India used to work. They started their romance in June 2020 and, for the past two years, Julius and India have had an on/off relationship which she describes as “being boyfriend and girlfriend without the label”. Yikes!

Isabella ‘Issy’ Francis-Baum

Age: 20

New members of the Made in Chelsea Mallorca special, Isabella 'Issy' Francis-Baum

via Instagram @issy.fbb

Born and raised in London, Issy is a part time student and model. She’s currently at uni studying for a degree in fashion and has been signed as a model since 2019. She’s worked with loads of well-known brands, as well as featuring on an ad in Times Square, and in stores across the US.

Issy is said to “live life in the fast lane”, not just professionally but in her spare time too – enjoying horse riding and skiing. She’s also described as being “single and ready to mingle” which in Made in Chelsea terms, means things could get messy. She was previously in a long-term relationship, but her boyfriend cheated on her.

Willow Day

Age: 20

Willow Day

via E4

Issy was born in the UK, but has been raised in Mallorca, where she currently lives. She’s a freelance model, working in the industry since she was just 13.

Willow studied fashion at university in London, and most recently moved to Milan for an internship at renowned couture fashion house Versace. During the summer months, socialite Willow returns to Mallorca to enjoy the island’s exclusive beach clubs, boat parties and beautiful weather. In her spare time, Willow enjoys all the activities the island has to offer including sailing, horse riding and archery.

She calls herself a “serial dater” who only dates attractive male models. Sure. Same! This only means drama though, as when she joins the cast of Made in Chelsea: Mallorca, TWO of our resident Chelsea boys are after her attention.

Malek Amro

Age: 31

New members of the Made in Chelsea Mallorca special, Malek Amro

via E4

Malek has been based in Mallorca for the last two years, where he’s living the party boy life. He relocated his life to Palma from the UK to work for a wealth management agency. Raised in Bath until the age of 10, Malek then moved to the United Arab Emirates for his father’s job. He was educated at international schools before returning to the UK for university.

Malek’s brother lives in Chelsea, so he finds himself there whenever he returns to the UK. Right now in Mallorca, Malek is working for his friend’s app, “Yacht Drop”. This is potentially the poshest app you’ve never heard of, delivering drinks to superyachts in the area. However, this work has meant Malik has found himself as well known in some of the elite circles in Mallorca, so yes, he refers to himself as a local socialite!

Made in Chelsea: Mallorca starts on Monday 22nd at 9pm on E4. Episodes will continue all week at 9pm. For all the latest reality TV news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook