Here are all the Love Island 2022 finalists’ first posts back on Instagram since the villa

It won’t surprise you to see Indiyah is serving

Love Island 2022 is over and now everyone’s focus is on what the finalists’ next move will be. So far we’ve seen Tasha become Ebay’s first ever pre-loved ambassador, Ekin-Su is the new face of Oh Polly and Gemma is being bombarded with deals left, right and centre.

The time has come to have a look at what sort of content the finalists’ have been sharing after leaving the villa. God knows they’ve got big shoes to fill given how iconic some of their accounts were whilst they were on the show. Here are all the final Love Island 2022 contestants’ first posts back on Instagram.

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

Okay technically Ekin-Su’s first post back was a video of her and Davide thanking everyone who voted. But, one week ago she posted the fittest couple photo ever so let’s look at that instead.

She captioned the photo “Back to the UK with my one and only. Thank you for all your support, I love you all.” Well, we love you more Ekin! Our queen forever.

Davide Sanclimenti

Davide and Ekin-Su both posted the same video but let’s look at his first official post back. He posted this gorgeous photo of the couple getting ready for the Love Island 2022 reunion. The caption on this post was “Guess who’s back? ❤️🇬🇧 #EkinDe #loveisland #itv2”. I love them both so much.

via @davidesancli on Instagram

Gemma Owen

Gemma’s first post back was simply iconic because it was reflecting on all the love she had from fans during Love Island but naturally, Luca wasn’t in the photo. Her caption on the photo was “It’s so good to be back home after what has been an incredible and unforgettable experience. I am genuinely so grateful for all the support throughout, thank you so much. I’m looking forward to the next chapter now and will keep you updated on the journey 💋”. Luca Bish commented: “Okay so it turns out I am punching” – too late Luca, too late.

via @gemowen_1 on Instagram

Luca Bish

Unlike Gemma Owen, Luca’s first post back was a press picture of them both. It was taken right after they landed back in the UK, his caption says: “Back to the real world 🏝 thank you so much for all the support you’ve shown. Love Island was the best and also most challenging experience all rolled into one for me. I’ve left with life lessons, best friends, and a beautiful girl by my side. So ready for the next chapter ❤️”.

Tasha Ghouri

Tasha’s first post back was a gorgeous one of her in that silver outfit standing in front of Andrew. As a nation, we slept on them both so hard. What were we thinking?? Tasha’s caption goes into a lot of detail about her experience on Love Island and she ends it with “or whatever” so you know it’s worth reading.

Andrew Le Page

Andrew’s first post back was so nice, the photo actually made me weep a bit. In his caption he calls Tasha a gorgeous girl and honestly what more could we want? He says: “Back in the 🇬🇧 And I’ve bagged myself a gorgeous girl. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who watched the show and supported us. The thousands of comments we’ve received has been insane and we love you all. We can’t wait to see what comes next.”

via @andrewlepage on Instagram

Indiyah Polack

Indiyah and Dami look so good in her first post back – they’re the it couple and you can’t convince me otherwise. She shared a photo of them behind the scenes at the reunion and captioned it saying: “Thank you guys so much for the love and support! It doesn’t go unnoticed. So happy to finally be back with friends and family, it’s been a great journey but it doesn’t end here. Entering the villa I never expected to find a connection as pure as the one I have now and for that I’ll forever be thankful. Excited to explore new beginnings with you @damihope.”

via @indiyahhp on Instagram

Dami Hope

Now what did I just say? Even in Dami’s first post back he calls himself and Indiyah the “it couple”. Where is the lie??

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.