Davide has revealed what he plans to spend his prize money on and it’s so wholesome

Mum and dad are THRIVING xxx

In the Love Island final the winning couple takes home £50,000 and this year it was announced there would be no option to steal. Naturally all we care about at this point is Ekin-Su, Davide and what they decided to splash their cash on.

Last year Millie and Liam spent cash on friends and family as a way to say thanks. But of course they also splashed around £1,500 worth of it on a huge designer gear haul straight after the show.

Davide says he is going to buy a holiday. Talking to CapitalXTRA he says: “I’m going to buy a trip for my mum. We are thinking we will go to New York with me and Ekin and our mums.” It’s such a wild amount to spend on a holiday but we’ll allow it for the Italian stallion of our dreams.

Following their exit from the villa, Davide and Ekin-Su seem to be pretty much inseparable. Recently, during an appearance on ITV’s Loose Woman, they discussed moving in together. It was also announced Ekin-Su was going to be the new face of Oh Polly. She signed a deal for more than £1 million – the biggest endorsement in Love Island history.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.