Stranger Things 4 quiz

Only Vecna himself could get full marks on this *hard* Stranger Things 4 quiz

If you’re not a card carrying Hellfire Club member, don’t bother

I have a disease, and it’s that I physically and mentally cannot stop thinking about Stranger Things every waking moment of the day. I always loved the show, but Stranger Things 4 took a humble love into an uncontrollable obsession. The music? The cast? The wonders of Eddie Munson? VECNA? Vecna ALONE. We’ve all spent ages obsessing over Stranger Things 4, but how well do you actually know it? And I’m not talking easy questions, I’m talking harder than your uni degree. Truly only Vecna himself could get full marks on this rock hard Stranger Things 4 trivia quiz.

Do you know the surnames of characters like Chrissy? Have you got your Russian linguistics on lock so you can name the prisons and the choppers used on Murray and Joyce’s Hopper rescue mission? Do you know the titles and the order of all the episodes as well as you know the plot? If you reckon you’ve got all this living in your mind with ease, take this hard Stranger Things 4 trivia quiz and put your Hellfire Club worthy skills to the TEST.

Stranger Things is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.