The Love Island meet the parents episode brought utter chaos and also these 19 memes

Give Indiyah’s mum and Tasha’s dad their own show right NOW

Love Island was well and truly Love Islanding last night with the iconic return of the classic annual meet the parents episode. From completely savage (Luca’s parents essentially telling him he’s going to be grounded when he gets home, and Indiyah’s mum grilling Dami) to heartbreakingly wholesome (Ekin-Su trying to speak Italian to Davide’s mum, and literally everything Tasha’s dad did), the episode really had it all.

Ekin-Su’s brother calling himself “the new bombshell” was so jokes, and he’s proved her entire family deserves the absolute most. Everyone has fallen in love with all of the parents, but especially Indiyah’s mum and Tasha’s dad, I mean could you name a more iconic duo?? Here are all the best memes and reactions to last night’s Love Island episode, where we met the parents of the 2022 Islanders:

1. Get him doing the Love Island voice over

2. Lmao

3. I screamed

4. Mum and dad 🥺 🥺 🥺

5. He’s my winner!

6. No but this was so sad

7. The Love Island parents were truly bringing hell

8. I would pay good money to see this

9. An icon

10. Ekin-who !!!!

11. Move over Kris Jenner there’s a new momager in town

12. I’m …. FINE ……..

13. Oop

14. I cried x

15. No TV for a whole week!

16. End of

17. My heart cannot cope

18. Get them their own show rn!!!

19. Love Island was really Love Islanding last night x

The Love Island 2022 final is on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.