Which Love Island 2022 couple would be your parents? Take this quiz to find out

If I don’t get Ekin-Su and Davide I will RIOT

The Love Island babies challenge is always such a good insight into who all the Islanders are and what they’d really be like as parents, and the 2022 rendition of it was no exception. Ekin-Su and Davide’s baby would never go hungry and have pancakes carbonara every single day. Dami and Indiyah’s baby would be decked out in a different bucket hat and Crocs for every day of the week, and there would never be a dull moment with them as your parents.

Tasha and Andrew’s child would be privileged af and have the absolute most boujee childhood ever. Gemma and Luca would force their kid into every single sports club, from horse riding to football and everything in between. And if Adam and Paige were your parents, you would simply be ridiculously tall.

So which Love Island 2022 couple would be your parents? Take this quiz to find out:

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.