Pictured is Ekin-Su a Love Islander

Quiz: Plan a big night out and we’ll tell you which Love Island 2022 contestant you are

A lot can be said about a person who takes three hours to get ready

You can tell a lot about a person by how they spend their nights out and what better way to see which iconic Love Island 2022 contestant you are than planning a night out to decide? All the Islanders have different aesthetics and chaotic levels about them that can easily suggest how they would be on a big night out. Whether you’re a bit like the chaos that exudes from Davide and will be out all hours or maybe you’re a bit like Tasha and prefer a cocktail tree, there is an Islander linked to your night out persona.

It may take you hours to get dressed and decide how you’re going to style your hair or you could be out the shower and ready for pres in just 15 minutes, there is always a different type of contestant in everyone on a night out. It may take a while for you to come out of your shell until you’ve got some alcohol down you, or you may escape to the takeaway before the lights are up in the club, there is an Islander in everyone.

Go on, plan your big night out from the very start at pres to very end, and we’ll tell you which iconic Love Island 2022 contestant you are. It’s all very scientific so I’d believe whatever your result ends up to be:

The Love Island 2022 final is on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.